Edu

mrwin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know what has happened to Edu's form its at rock bottom he is a better player than he is showing but his confidence is shot.He could have been a europa league hero again as he had good chance thru on their goalie.

I would honestly drop him in with the juniors, so he can be taught the fucking basics again. A footballer who is scared of having the football, but also scared to make a tackle off it.

heard for wee wee while now that mccoist n durrant are his agents if he is only in the team for this reason then fuck off mccoist n take yer BOY with you

Sorry, but the worst midfield player I've seen at Rangers in the last 40 years. Edu's a pub player. no better. Why did Foster come off and Edu stay on? It can't be all WS. Ally Ally GTF. Healy on for the last 5 minutes? Go on son, score us two goals ! Had it! PSV were pish, no season ticket for

me next year. Thought Weir, Bartley, Whittaker and Papac were the only ones worthy of the jersey. Davis? Havin a laugh.

I do hope he won't play on sunday. Walter has to drop him. The guy is a disgrace to the jersey. Sorry for Lafferty, but I must admit I wasn't depressed when he got injured.

Absolutely diabolical yet again. Hutton and Ness just have to be ahead of him in the pecking order.

He probably has a handsome appearance bonus in his contract too so we can save some cash while we're at it.

Its probably pushing it to say he cost us the game, but if we had someone better in there when were totally murdering them in the 2nd half.. ach we'd probably still not have won but the fact still is that I have now totally convinced myself that Edu is the worst player I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

Sorry, but the worst midfield player I've seen at Rangers in the last 40 years. Edu's a pub player. no better. Why did Foster come off and Edu stay on? It can't be all WS. Ally Ally GTF. Healy on for the last 5 minutes? Go on son, score us two goals ! Had it! PSV were pish, no season ticket for

me next year. Thought Weir, Bartley, Whittaker and Papac were the only ones worthy of the jersey. Davis? Havin a laugh.

Well fuck off and never come back :rolleyes: If you've been watching for the last 40 years like you say then you'll have seen many poor, trophyless seasons, what changes now ? Bit of a glory hunter ? Take the good with the bad for fuck sake.

As for Edu, i've always defended him but his performances are beyond a joke now, but the management needs to take a bit of the responsibility. What message does it send out to a player that you can play as poorly as you want for a 6 month or more period and continue to be in the starting 11. Both need a good look of themselves

haha wtf?

As sad as this is, when Lafferty was down, I hoped with all of my heart that it was Edu so that he wouldn't be starting on Sunday.

What an awful player. No touch what so ever, isn't confident with a ball at his feet, he's worse than a man down, he just gets in the way! Is it just me who thinks this, or has anyone else noticed a reluctance in the team to pass to him?

Sell him, or rather pay someone to take him. He would struggle to get a game in a pub team.

I don't know what to say about Edu,when he first came he was a decent player but recently his form has been getting worse and worse.I think tonight might have been his worst in a rangers shirt.Maybe a few games on the bench would help him.