Edu

mrwin

Guest Andypendek

biggest waste of money rangers have ever spent on a so called player

he is useless spineless dickless untalented fucking pish joke of a player

Well, at the risk of us not being friends, you sound like a useless spineless dickless untalented fucking pish joke of a supporter.

How d'you like it?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i never said all this before AND after he scored THAT goal (when everyone thought he was fuckin zico)

he has always been pish, one paced and one dimensional ..that dimension i still after all these years havnt

been able to work out ...all i can say is replace the word dimensional with liability ..

HES ALWAYS BEEN A FKN CART HORSE , a three legged one at that whos picked week in week out .. <cr>

Well, at the risk of us not being friends, you sound like a useless spineless dickless untalented fucking pish joke of a supporter.

How d'you like it?

how u defend edu after tonight

not just tonight he been pish ever since he came to rangers

"He's shite. Waste of a jersey. Pure pish. Shouldn't wear the jersey."

Scape goat.

It's a team game. 1 man is not responsible for the failings of a team. There's 11 players on the field, and a manager calling the shots. If everyone keeps on him like they have been, he will be nothing. Get behind him and he will improve - confidence is what he needs, and some of our support need to realise that, including a lot on here.

the way things are shaping i see him being put in his USA position, of which im sure he is a success at if i hear right

Which is central midfield, and certainly not centre-half!

I cant beleive Smith plays this man every week, totally devoid of form, Hutton or Shinnie would take his spot and maybe even contribute to the teams cause, sorry Edu i think sometimes we would be better off with 10 men.

Scape goat.

It's a team game. 1 man is not responsible for the failings of a team. There's 11 players on the field, and a manager calling the shots. If everyone keeps on him like they have been, he will be nothing. Get behind him and he will improve - confidence is what he needs, and some of our support need to realise that, including a lot on here.

Edu has been terrible this season and should be not be anywhere near the starting 11. Anyone who thinks diffrently is deluded.

He isnt a scapegoat. He is just plain shite.

Guest Andypendek

Don't see anyone claiming he's playing well. Only bone of contention is that we are making him worse, a notion avoided so far by all the Mo-abusers.

Don't see anyone claiming he's playing well. Only bone of contention is that we are making him worse, a notion avoided so far by all the Mo-abusers.

so WE are making him worse? ..when was he ever kinda not the worse ..

Scape goat.

Seriously, I'm not reading that pish. I don't give a fuck who I upset, anyone that can defend Edu is a fucken idiot.

Edu has not conned Rangers, but his agent/manager who recommended him to us has, and that would be one MO JOHNSTON, who's probably having a right good laugh right now

why why why did we listen to some 1 who used to play 4 them

Is their a competition on here to see how many Edu threads can be made?

Deary me.

Think you will find this one was started early Feb after watching him"player cam" style for months!

A few tackles and an odd scrambled goal is not good enough for a Rangers central midfielder!

IMO of course :uk:

Is the word "support" lost on some people.

Way too much scapegoating and abusing of our own team. Would love to know what they think it will achieve.

Ask this man :jelavic: the same question :pipe:

Is the word "support" lost on some people.

Way too much scapegoating and abusing of our own team. Would love to know what they think it will achieve.

Would you prefer that they cheered his every move, giving him a sense of false security, thinking that he is actually playing well, then continuing to play as he has been?