***The Official Rangers vs. St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

First weekend match I'll be able to make in ages :D

McGregor

Whittaker Weir Bartley Papac

Weiss Davis Edu

Diouf Jelavic Healy

Still on a high from a last night, but I remember Bougherra being abysmal. After some reflection, I would say some, including myself, have been using Weir as a bit of a scapegoat this season. Sure, the legs are almost totally gone, but on recent form, I'd still pick him over Bougherra. Recently, Boughy's just been making all the wrong decisions.

I'd agree Bougherra's had a poor season, but he's still had to carry Weir due to the lack of pace.

Bougherra and Bartley at the back is the way forward for this season, but I can't see Smith changing anything anyway.

Lets fuckin start attacking, 4-3-3 lets do this mob !!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :bartley: :papac:

:hutton: :davis: :edu:

:diouf: :healy: :jelavic:

totally agree we need to attack, although with that midfield, im not quite sure how we would creaate that much, hence i will go with muffs selection with weiss ans diouf on the wings supplying the chances for healy and jelavic.

3 nil to the gers

healy(2),jelavic

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :bougherra: :bartley: :papac:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :weiss:

:healy: :jelavic:

I would rest Whitt and Weir for the replay, although I'd leave Whittaker out anyway...give him a fright and hope that he picks up. Walter will play Weir against Celtic so a wee rest after that illness wouldnae be too bad.

Subs: Alexander, Fleck, Lafferty, Whittaker, Hutton, Kerkar and Wylde.

Spirit will be high after Thursday. 4-4-2, it's St.Johnstone so we should just attack, get the result and then focus on the midweek encounter with the Taigs...c'mon the Gers :21:

20 of us are going for a mates birthday and have got one of the Exec boxes which includes free drink for an hour and a half before kick off, an hour after and full buffet.

Can't wait!!

:D

Much is that costing you?

First weekend match I'll be able to make in ages :D

McGregor

Whittaker Weir Bartley Papac

Weiss Davis Edu

Diouf Jelavic Healy

Still on a high from a last night, but I remember Bougherra being abysmal. After some reflection, I would say some, including myself, have been using Weir as a bit of a scapegoat this season. Sure, the legs are almost totally gone, but on recent form, I'd still pick him over Bougherra. Recently, Boughy's just been making all the wrong decisions.

This will be my third home game in the space of about 6 weeks.

I need more money :(

...mcgregor...

Foster...bartley...bougie...papac

Weiss...Davis...edu/Whittaker...diouf

...Healy...jelavic

Think foster is a better full back on current form, ideal game to rest mr weir - however Bartley looks a little clumsy and positionally a little suspect?

Whittaker also better suited to centre mid and will win his fair share of 50/50's something edu and Davis don't do.

Jelavic defo needs a partner and Healy deserves a chance as lafferty has been terrible. 4-4-2 must be a shout for majority of games.