Fleck

kplfishtank

Now i was at the game so ive only seen the incident once but i though the penalty claim was a stonewaller ansd was wondering if anyone watched online and confirm this or even to tell me the ref got it right and im a bovril.

Thought the ref gave a few strange decisions late on, especially not going over to check to see if Foster was ok after being shoved over the advertising boards

Ref was utter shite, as they are in this country.

He was happy to check if that big baloney muncher Dubbery was okay when he hurt his toe-nail after falling over. Yet Foster goes head over heels an advertising board and he waves play on. Both were off the park ! Whats the difference?

Typical inconsistent Scottish refereeing.

It was as good a stonewaller as you ever will see.He was perfectly positioned and I cannot think of any reason he didnt give it.If he thought it was a dive then he should have given Fleck a yellow.The goalie made no contact with the ball.

He was happy to check if that big baloney muncher Dubbery was okay when he hurt his toe-nail after falling over. Yet Foster goes head over heels an advertising board and he waves play on. Both were off the park ! Whats the difference?

Surprised he never gave Foster a yellow card for leaving the field of play without permission :lol:

Was a definite penalty from what i seen, don't think they even showed a replay of it on the link i watched it on

Stonewaller... if it wasnt a pen, then it was a dive?

If the ref is going easy on St Johnstone because they were 3-0 down and had used all their subs then that is just wrong too... because the league could come down to goal difference and with an outfield player in goals we could have had the chance to go on and score a couple more

Surprised he never gave Foster a yellow card for leaving the field of play without permission :lol:

Was a definite penalty from what i seen, don't think they even showed a replay of it on the link i watched it on

He was gagging to blow his whistle all game. Sometimes I wonder what goes through their heads, one of our players got fouled and the ref didn't blow the whistle. The ball then broke to Edu I think, who turned and went into the space, then the ref whistles for the free-kick.

We had the ball and were at an advantage, play on you imbecile :disappointment: