Post a picture that made you ecstatic!

scottjf82

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey dummies oot do you remember big Jack kinnsel that owned Simons and that bird of his, can't remember her name, hot as. Good chance we know each other.

Harry didn't know him personnally, drank in there with fellow babcock workers when I was not at away games. His burdvwas very hot .

Fuck michael stone horrible womble bastard..................

Oh id always be a womble till the day i drop and die, well id hate to be a fenian cos their bastards and they're sly, oh their all dirty wee fat fcuks....................

cannae remember the rest of the song :lol::crabflute:

I can't believe that picture of Michael Stone got reported.

What an absolute banger.

To be honest, Ben I would have much preferred a pic of Sharon Stone :drool:

Now THAT would be a banger :hump:

Anyone got one of Lambert's teeth flying, that would be a belter and Lambert should have been ssent off.

If my memory serves me correctly, Lambert had already been yellow carded in this game. His ferocious tackle on Albertz inside the box resulted in a penalty to Rangers and also have warrented a yellow card.

The ambulance crew obviously had a job on thier hands trying to pick up his teeth wich resulted in a lengthy delay in the match.

The vermin had a sub stripped and on the park before he was carted.

It`s a fukin conspiracy by the way. :rolleyes:

Well it made us ecstatic? Did it not?

Any player breaking their leg doesn't make me ecstatic.

I'd much rather concentrate on Rangers progressing than celebrate and opposition player breaking their leg, it's fucking nonsense!

Shut yer hole

It's cockends like you that give the rest of the Rangers support a bad name.

Try directing your energy toward supporting Rangers instead of being an immature twat!

Any player breaking their leg doesn't make me ecstatic.

I'd much rather concentrate on Rangers progressing than celebrate and opposition player breaking their leg, it's fucking nonsense!

Get a grip man. Take it easy, chill. (tu)

Oh id always be a womble till the day i drop and die, well id hate to be a fenian cos their bastards and they're sly, oh their all dirty wee fat fcuks....................

cannae remember the rest of the song :lol::crabflute:

Neither can I until i'm drunk for some reason. :lol:

Neither can I until i'm drunk for some reason. :lol:

No matter what they tell you, no matter what they say... follow in your fathers footsteps son and join the U.D.A!

No matter what they tell you, no matter what they say... follow in your fathers footsteps son and join the U.D.A!

bit early for that.

cause theyre all dirty wee fat fucks and two faced slimey cunts - should be burned out and sent to dublin now to spend there fucking punts...

Michael Stone, Ulster Freedom Fighter.

I would like to take this chance to apologies to anyone I've upset in this thread whilst posting a picture of Michael Stone. This brave man was simply sick to death of viewing first hand, the terror and murders caused by the Republican forces - not only in the Protestants community, but innocent civilians. One day at the funeral of 3 IRA members, Stone saw his chance to take the fight to the scum, only armed with grenades and a pistol, he took on the majority of the IRA's Belfast Brigade, killing 3. Something that in my opinion should never be forgotten.

"Our men are some of the bravest..." Not a truer word can be spoken in this case.

None Shall Separate.

One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist - and anaother cliche springs to mind - "2 wrongs dont make a right"

But back to my original point - what the fk did the photo have to do with Rangers?

It's cockends like you that give the rest of the Rangers support a bad name.

Try directing your energy toward supporting Rangers instead of being an immature twat!

:lol:

I couldn't care less if Celtic players break their bones, the more the better

bit early for that.

cause theyre all dirty wee fat fucks and two faced slimey cunts - should be burned out and sent to dublin now to spend there fucking punts...

Now come on jim don't talk to him his heads away...