scottjf82

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any need for this at all?

It shouldn't be in the Bears Den, nevermind this thread.

Stupid fucking post.

I'm replying to the thread, "Post a picture that made you ecstatic!"

I'm sure if I've done anything wrong, the RM moderators are more than capable of dealing with the problem.

Now stop trying to run the site, bawbag!

People crying over Michael Stone's actions? Fuckin' heard it all now. Sad times indeed.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

witnessing countless championships and seeing players hoisting the trophy, the one moment that i shall never forget, not because of the story that was being told but because i never thought i'd live to see the day that rangers would reach a major european final, seeing novo score the final penalty that set us on our way to manchester defines that moment

I'm replying to the thread, "Post a picture that made you ecstatic!"

I'm sure if I've done anything wrong, the RM moderators are more than capable of dealing with the problem.

Now stop trying to run the site, bawbag!

People crying over Michael Stone's actions? Fuckin' heard it all now. Sad times indeed.

People thinking that pic should be posted anywhere on a Rangers Media forum :disappointment:

The report button not working for shite like this:disappointment: :disappointment:

People thinking that pic should be posted anywhere on a Rangers Media forum :disappointment:

The report button not working for shite like this:disappointment: :disappointment:

Can't believe you tried to report a picture of Michael Stone.

Oh wait. I can believe it :rolleyes: