Maurice Edu

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking SHITE footballer. Its a total insult to call this guy a 'footballer'. All he does is run around and foul people or give the ball away. What the fuck can this guy do?

are you one of the 'boo-boys'?

In all games but especially an old firm game we need a ball winner in the mid-field, like a wee Doddy, a Terry Hurlock, a Graham Roberts, but we have no ball winners and Edu really stands out as a slow lazy soft player for us, but he is not alone, for the life of me I can't understand why Fleck pulls on that famous jersey, he has to be the most useless player we have ever signed, and don't give me this shite that he is a young boy, he is absolutely crap, and with Edu beside him well we are playing with only 9 men instead of 11

Sadly, I now believe it's a fact that I play sevens with better natural footballers than Edu.

He could outrun and outlift them no doubt, but they could run rings around him with a football. Sad times indeed.

He is a terrible terrible player.

Him and Whittaker have some of the worst distribution I've seen at Ibrox, they genuinely seem to find more opposition-shirts than Rangers one's.

Edu's a right shitebag as well.