Bartley

gsa

Really impressed with him tonight, leaving all the hype aside and looking at the actual football I thought he was brilliant. Athletic, full of controlled aggression and desire.

Now going back to all the hype, he was the first one in to stick up for Diouf and he never let himself be bullied.

An excellent loan signing and he will play a big part in us retaining the league.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartley played well, I was on the bandwagon of play central with Bartley and Boogie but I dunno, Boogie hasn't brought a lot of confidence of late.

Foster I think should play more games, he shows glimpses of being solid, the chance here is if he gets more games he will produce more constant and would be a cheap signing end of the year and be a solid player to have..

Would love to get him for next season as well, with him and Bougherra's pace at the back we could defend from the half way line. Imagine actually playing a game in the oppositions half :drool:

Would love to get him for next season as well, with him and Bougherra's pace at the back we could defend from the half way line. Imagine actually playing a game in the oppositions half :drool:

You must have been at the drink - that there's silly talk. :sherlock:

Our defence in general has been fantastic in the last few games. Every game in the last 2 months outwith the 3-0 defeat at the Piggerie actually. I really hope we can get Bartley again next season. Not going to break into the Arsenal team any time soon, and probably never.

He was ok but guilty as most of passing the ball straight to the opposition, what a wind up that was today the passes reaching StMirren players probably equalled the ones going where they were intended.