Bartley

gsa

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be seeing if we can have him on a season long loan. TBH I cant see him getting in the Arsenal team for a while yet.

If he was a full back or a winger, i'd be very concerned about Arsenal wanting him back, but Arsene Wenger hasn't blooded a centre half from the youth team in 15 years. It's not a position that a big EPL club are likely to promote from within.

I like him. Doubt he is quite good enough to make a claim for Arsenal's 1st team but would be someone I'd be happy to keep.

Nowhere near good enough for Arsenal and probably our best outfield player.Speaks volumes.

He has been decent. Nothing more, nothing less.

I would like to see him beside Bougerra but Weir won't be dropped so it won't happen. Has to cut out the 40 yard cross field balls though.

I'm liking the big lad more and more with each game, thought he looked good today, made a couple of wee mistakes but overall looked he looks like he's got a bright future in the game - just hope it's with us .

Said Yesterday.... I'd make Captain. Ally has to sign him. Even for a 4 year loan.

Captain material imho. (tu)

What would be the point of Arsenal giving him a four year loan? If they dont think hes good enough to have broke thrugh in 4 years they will punt him

Captain material at 19... don't think so.

Defensive midfielder, never. Central defender, certainly!

Good young player, positionally sound, decent in the air, not the quickest, good touch, awareness, vision, a talker, comfortable with the ball at his feet and bringing it out of defence. He can also tackle, sticks to the basics, takes no shit and knows what it means to play for The Rangers.

He is still rated at The Arsenal, by Steve Bould especially, and that means a good bit to Arsene Wenger.

Is he going to get a game at The Arsenal any time soon - no. Will Premiership or Championship clubs be interested - yes, the lad is a player!

This rookie (which he is) has shown more fight, passion, love, ability and commitment than a number of Rangers players, and I hope that we can do some sort of deal to keep him at the club.

He knows exactly what it is all about!

My gooner pal asked me how he was doing the other day so I assume the supporters expect him to be a potential future first team player.

He seems just the kind of player they could use. A bit of steel in amongst the tippy-toed fairies.

I was pleased for big Bartley getting his 1st Rangers goal and it was also good too see him stand up for his team mate against Mjalby.Although it is early days I think he has talent and a presence and I would not mind him being on loan with us next season.