Well done Coisty for facing up to that odious cunt

. . . in front of the clatty brigade at torbett towers. A shape of things to come methinks. A line has been drawn here. It also showed how quickly this madman lennon can change from the phoney smile to the vicious crazy bigot that lies under the mask. It's not Diouf that needs to leave Glasgow it's this evil thug who has caused nothing but trouble since he was unfortunately dumped upon this city. He is poison and reflects the true face of celtic fc. :sherlock:

I hope this means all future pleasantries are a no no, no shaking hands b4 or after games with them, no jokes, no pats on the back, no curtious comments about celtics play afterwards. The tactics employed by Lennon, his players and management staff were a disgrace. EHD got booked because commons pushed and pulled his jersey when innocently walking by, apparently racially abused at the touchline, commons especially diving at every opportunity, the ref let himself be conned time and Again last nite.

Next OF game, new tactics are reqd, play them at their own game.

And no fucking hand shakes plz

Don't think I've ever seen McCoist so angry, it's just so out of character for him. The Ned on the other hand, well he's constantly battling to be on his best behaviour and he's always just a whisker away from letting the mask slip and showing his true self. As you say Blue, he changed form placid to evil in a heartbeat. Absolutely no class, no dignity and no self control. Only a matter of time before he does something really wild.

He probably said something along the lines of 'Next Season, your mine!'

Lennon blew a fuse last night whatever it was....

I hope his appeal against a 6 match touchline ban goes well today :wanker:

Well done super

We don't befriend evil cretins like that

Lennon will have no friends in the spl

You do that to a likeable Hutchins coisty and your asking for the public to get on your case

Let's hope the managers in the spl do what coisty done and showed him up for the character he is

Don't think I've ever seen McCoist so angry, it's just so out of character for him. The Ned on the other hand, well he's constantly battling to be on his best behaviour and he's always just a whisker away from letting the mask slip and showing his true self. As you say Blue, he changed form placid to evil in a heartbeat. Absolutely no class, no dignity and no self control. Only a matter of time before he does something really wild.

Spot on...if the lowlife can act like such a scummy ned when things have gone for him, he's almost bound to do something really crazy once things turn sour...and they will. Excuse the French but he's just a horrible cunt.

Edit: Well done Ally. You stood up to the prick while at the same time not sinking to his level.

Celtic coach Alan Thompson: Rangers striker El Hadji Diouf provoked all the trouble

Mar 3 2011

CELTIC coach Alan Thompson last night blamed Ibrox star El Hadji Diouf for sparking Old Firm mayhem.

Thompson claimed Diouf lit the fuse on an explosive Scottish Cup tie that saw 13 yellows dished out and three Rangers players sent off as Celtic ran out 1-0 winners thanks to a Mark Wilson goal.

Celtic boss Neil Lennon had a furious bust-up with Gers No.2 Ally McCoist on the final whistle and had to be hauled apart by their backroom staff.

It’s alleged McCoist told Lennon as they shook hands: “Why don’t you stay away from our players?” in a reference to the manager’s earlier spat with Diouf on the touchline.

McCoist and Lennon had also clashed in the first half of the fifth-round replay after the dismissal of Steven Whittaker for two yellow card offences.

That left Rangers with 10 men and they were reduced to nine in injury time when Madjid Bougherra picked up his second caution.

Diouf then lost the plot after Calum Murray blew for time and launched a verbal assault on the ref who flashed a second yellow just as Lennon and McCoist went nose to nose.

Hoops coach Johan Mjallby also had to be pulled away from Diouf as he made his way up the tunnel at half-time.

Thompson claimed his team were innocents and the on-loan Blackburn star started it all off when he aimed a dunt at Celtic physio Tim Williamson.

He said: “Our physio went on the pitch as Whittaker was being sent off and Diouf threw a shoulder on him, which was dismissed.

“However, Neil saw it and it has all gone on from there.

“Diouf came over and said something to someone on the bench and we asked him to calm down.

“Did our bench show discipline? I’d say yes.

“I didn’t see what happened with Johan at half-time, as for Neil and Ally at the end something has been said that wasn’t taken in the right way.

“TV cameras show what went on but Neil has done nothing untoward.”

Asked if Rangers had lost their discipline, Thompson added: “I don’t want to talk about Rangers too much but any team that has three red cards in one game I’m sure will be looked at, yeah.

“Rangers have players who play on the edge.

“Overall, we’re delighted with our performance football and discipline wise. Ally and Neil may have had words and it went on a little bit from there but there is a lot at stake. It’s understandable to a certain extent.

“We got three yellow cards out of everything that went on. We asked players to be disciplined and they were.”

The SFA will this morning launch an enquiry into the scenes that shamed the Scottish game with the probe being launched on the same day Lennon goes before the beaks to appeal his

six-match touchline ban.

Thompson was asked if Lennon was absent from the media conference after the match so he could gather his thoughts.

The coach said: “Yes. He’s downstairs having a chat with Dermot Desmond and Peter Lawwell.”

Rangers boss Walter Smith tried to explain the McCoist-Lennon bust-up, saying: “Ally was annoyed Neil was being aggressive towards a Rangers player.

“There was an incident involving Neil and Diouf and then another moment in the tunnel at half-time.”

This has been the nastiest campaign I can remember and the blame for that lies in one place. Good to see Ally standing up to them. Hopefully last night laid down a marker and will provide all the motivation for the rest of the season. We cannot allow that shower of scummy shite to prevail.

I keep hearing how Ally andWalter and Neil are all good friends and from the very little I know of McCoist I just can't see him being Lennon's friend. Ally is a bluenose, and that is putting it mildly, and to imagine this guy round his house is a no-no.

any team that has three red cards in one game I’m sure will be looked at

none of which were deserved. An absolute disgraceful performance from the ref. Sent off for getting the ball and getting the first yellow card for not being able to move out of the way of a player running right at you. I think murrays performance should be looked at. I have seen far worse tackles in old firm games going on all game and not one red card yet we get 3 off for next to nothing

“TV cameras show what went on but Neil has done nothing untoward.”

So he's saying the TV cameras were lying because everyone could see how the rhat behaved, even if no-one in the media has the balls to point it out.

This psih about EHD barging te physio ? if he did that then why did no-one react at the time ? why did none of their players react ? thats right its a steaming pile of sweep sweep from the masters , there is no footage of alleged incident yet there is footage of the big ugly swedish cunt mouthing off at EHD and Bartley as they walk down the tunnel and the cunt obv says something offensive as Bartley turns round with a face like thunder gunning for him as does Edu and EHD , all of them black ...

:crabflute: well done ally its about time we stood up to theses cunts. p.s walter can you please stop calling that wee scumbag by his first name.the fucking scumbag ned that is all he is.but im sure we will still have the last laugh. :uk: w.a.t.p

I have always hated them with a pssion.

But in all my years i have NEVER felt this pure insane hatred as I do now.

He is not a football manager he is a vile racist bigotted thug who has no place in football and there fucking assistants can rot in hell.

Well done Ally showed him up in his true light how they have any defence for him no sane person knows.

I would love to see Ally given the reigns for the last old firm.

Again well done Super Ally

did anyone hear Jim, Neil and Pat talking after the match about how coisty and lennon will be laughing it off over a glass of wine right now, do they think we are stupid? I wouldn't share fresh air with that little hooligan and I am sure coisty feels the same.