SFA statement on last nights game

You know what is going to happen. Our club and players are going to get the blame and get done while Lemmon walks away. Celtic have Scottish football running scared of them, plus Doncaster and Regan are both Earl Haigs with Liewell as their paymaster.

Looks like we will get hammered then.

I don't see anything wrong with the McCoist Lennon thing, tempers spill over all the time. No big deal.

I do see a problem with the Celtic backroom staff targeting our players and trying to get a reaction, Lennon is playing a game and we are taking the bait, big time.

The SFA are an embarrassment, the game itself wasn't dirty. Most tackles were fair. I am afraid and investigation into the referees handling of the game would be more apt. Clearly it was an occasion that was far too big for him.

Two players were sent off within the rules of the game. Not much cause for investigation there.

Throwing a shirt into the crowd - happens all the time. No investigation.

Investigate:

The Djouf and Lennon touchline incident.

The Djouf and Mjalbby tunnel incident.

The Lennon and McCoist after match incident.

Two names cropping up here. Is anybody surprised?

Looks like we will get hammered then.

I don't see anything wrong with the McCoist Lennon thing, tempers spill over all the time. No big deal.

I do see a problem with the Celtic backroom staff targeting our players and trying to get a reaction, Lennon is playing a game and we are taking the bait, big time.

The SFA are an embarrassment, the game itself wasn't dirty. Most tackles were fair. I am afraid and investigation into the referees handling of the game would be more apt. Clearly it was an occasion that was far too big for him.

NOt going to happen though is it ? all i've heard is , Callum Murray did a great job keeping his head while all around him capitulated etc etc , commentators at the end of the game , Mr Murray has handled this game fantastically well and not made one wrong call ....

right so booking whitty for the gook running into him is a foul AND a yellow <cr> even though Ki went right through edu? , not even a booking.

Boogies 2nd yellow WTF was that about ?

Browns Yellow card ? what was that about ?

Izzaguire kicking the ball out then jumping up and running 60 yards back into position for the ref to give a corner ? WTF is that about

i could go on there was fucking LOADS of mistakes by the refs and his assistants.

FUCKING GOOD GAME , I'LL CRACK THE FUCKING JOKES

THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER "CLEAR THE AIR MEETING" AT IBROX.

But this time it should be between the team management, the team, supporters representatives (The Assembly And RST) and the directors of our club. They should be giving the board pelters and asking if they have the baws to stand up for our club, FFS fur should be flying at this meeting between all concerned. :crabflute:

On the pitch, it was just a bit of a dirty game. How often have we seen that? Players just putting their legs out or pushing everybody in sight. That's nothing new.

It was the touchline shenanigans that really should be looked at, and that all stemmed from the ginger rat, who is already in trouble for previous games. It should be clear he is just a fucking trouble maker and should be punished accordingly.

More shite from Celtc's 'man' at the SFA. It really is time our club stood up and started defending itself instead of bending over to these pricks time after time. The SFA need to be told to do one and grow a set of balls and go after the real culprit in all of this - well two of them actually, the inept referee and the manager of paedophile FC. As usual, it will all be big bad Rangers and Lemmon will walk off scot free because he was 'provoked'. And if they ever did have the balls to bring him up guess what, he'll be getting more fake death threats. Wonder how long he can keep spinning those lies for eh.

Maybe it would be better for the sfa investigated last nights disgraceful referee performance.We should be getting clarity why we had 3 players sent off, when it was clearly the wrong decisions. Lennon, Reid and liewell have done their job well, the sfa are now in the back pockets of celtc.

Maybe it would be better for the sfa investigated last nights disgraceful referee performance.We should be getting clarity why we had 3 players sent off, when it was clearly the wrong decisions. Lennon, Reid and liewell have done their job well, the sfa are now in the back pockets of celtc.

Correct. (tu)

Their campaign earlier in the season has succeeded - and it was probably planned by some cunt at the SFA from the beginning.

As long as Lennon remains this problem will escalate. The man has no sense of responsibility either to his club or Scottish Football. When his team are on top everything is rosy. If not, all the toys come out of the pram. Look at the Motherwell game on Sunday? Pathetic. He should be hounded out of our game, talking of which I can see that happening to Diouf. Unfortunately Lennon will not be dealt with by the football authorities who have shown already that they will bow to pressure from them. We will undoubtedly get hammered by the SFA. The racial laws as we all know are now very severe. So if Lennon did abuse Diouf in that way then use the law to throw the book at him? Take a civil case up against him, whatever it takes. There is no point in using the football association to bring him to book. Make life unbearable for him and use the legal system to get rid.

What a shite statement. No-one was hurt, there were no punches thrown. McCoist finally blows up at Lennon for being a prick and it's made out like there was a riot or something.

Fuck sake, the SFA'll soon be saying you shouldn't argue at all during a game.

I for one am happy that there was a bit of passion at least.

A statement issued by the bheast in charge, who as we all know is under the influence.

Why is anyone surprised?

in fact, why is anyone taking notice? It could easily have come straight out of the paedodome that one

A statement issued by the bheast in charge, who as we all know is under the influence.

Why is anyone surprised?

in fact, why is anyone taking notice? It could easily have come straight out of the paedodome that one

In all seriousness Why ?

I can't remember a statement like this before and despite the sending offs i think they have as many "guilty men" as us last night so why do you think this is aimed at us ?