Margo MacDonald's Reply

cstamomusa

Dictated by and sent on behalf of Margo MacDonald MSP

Dear xxx,

Thankyou for your email. I am sorry you misunderstood my remarks. I was referring tothe player’s behaviour on the pitch on Wednesday. I condemn as heartily as youdo any abuse he has had to endure outside of football.

(MaryBlackford

Secretary)

As always a politician cops out of taking responsibility for inflammatory and unhelpful comments. Yet they think they have to right to pontificate over people like Diouf and the general populace.

Pull the other one.

I got the very same email, to which I responded:

Dear Minion,

I misunderstood nothing of the sort, and I resent your patronising, and quite frankly unconvincing reply. Your mask has slipped and I hope you, Mrs MacDonald, are brought to account for your hypocrisy.

Yours in contempt, *************

Dictated by and sent on behalf of Margo MacDonald MSP

Dear xxx,

Thankyou for your email. I am sorry you misunderstood my remarks. I was referring tothe player’s behaviour on the pitch on Wednesday. I condemn as heartily as youdo any abuse he has had to endure outside of football.

(MaryBlackford

Secretary)

The phrase 'shower of shite' flies immediately to mind.

That 'response' is absolutely inadequate. But thank you for taking matters into your own hands by contacting this individual (I hesitate to use the word 'woman').

I got the very same email, to which I responded:

Dear Minion,

I misunderstood nothing of the sort, and I resent your patronising, and quite frankly unconvincing reply. Your mask has slipped and I hope you, Mrs MacDonald, are brought to account for your hypocrisy.

Yours in contempt, *************

Well in (tu)

Looks like she's just spamming the same reply, to wit she sent me the exact same message as above.

So I've sent her a reply:

Dear Margo

Firstly, I do not appreciate a bog-standard reply that has been sent to a hundred other people, when I ask you a serious and direct question about a very serious issue.

Secondly, what exact behaviour by El Hadji Diouf are you refering to when you say he deserves to be abused for it? Could it have been the constant racial abuse from the 50,000 Celtic supporters he was recieving all night? Or perhaps it was the serious verbal abuse he recieved from the Celtic manager? I watched the whole match, and I cannot think of one single incident where El Hadji Diouf deserved to be abused for. I wonder if you, yourself actually saw the match in questions, or are in fact just judging someone based on their past actions?

All round, your comments and lack of remorse for them strike me as unfit for someone sitting as an MSP at Holyrood, representing our country.

So much for tolerance and respect to all who visit or work or live in Scotland.

Condemn a person for what they do when here but to use past indiscretions as some sort of moral justification for abusing someone mercilessly is beneath contempt.

Here's her answer to my e/mail

Thank you for your email. I am sorry you misunderstood my remarks. I was referring to the player’s behaviour on the pitch on Wednesday. I condemn as heartily as you do any abuse he has had to endure outside of football.

She still doesn't seem to get it, she as an MSP should be condeming verbal abuse no matter where it happens.

Sweep, Sweep.

Noticed in todays sun that "she" has replied to anyone who contacted her on this issue.

Was looking forward to see how she was going to wriggle out of this one.

Only to be further disgusted with the same generic pish that everybody else has recieved.

Not that I was expecting any special treatment but to quote,"I recieved some emails questioning what I was saying. I sent them all a reply saying I was sorry if I had been misunderstood". :bullshit - Copy:

A total disgrace! Here was me thinking she'd have the balls to respond herself doh

Not replied yet just wanted to see what response she gave to any other bears.