***The Official Hamilton vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

You negative, never Muff :rolleyes::)

For the last nine games yes, victories are more important, but its through shite boring dross and trying to scrape through past games which have got us in this position of must win again, instead of killing games off, thus costing us points and making it harder for ourselves again. (tu)

For the benefit of our fans sanity, clubs coffers and our teams progression, we need to start winning well and being confident every week. Hopefully Ally will instill that confidence and arrogance next season because we dont have it this season.

(tu)

You didnt answer if you preferred the St J lad to Mo or Lee, Muff? Fraction of fee, fraction of wages, whole future in front of him. Surely its a no brainer. <cr>

I never saw it. Honestly, none of them - not good enough. If we cant do better, then we are in trouble.

Bin McCulloch, bin Edu and move on... they are not good enough. Look elsewhere and get the required quality in - it really doesn't cost that much!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor

Foster Whittaker Weir Papac

Davis Edu Ness Lafferty

Naismith Jelavic

I'd imagine that'll be the lineup, but with Lafferty and Naismith swapping positions

I think Wylde will be dropped which is slightly harsh but he was terrible tonight, and i can't see Edu being dropped after his best performance in 3 months

I never saw it. Honestly, none of them - not good enough. If we cant do better, then we are in trouble.

Bin McCulloch, bin Edu and move on... they are not good enough. Look elsewhere and get the required quality in - it really doesn't cost that much!

I agree totally but we both know Lee is going nowhere.

3 points is all that matters, but tbh my head is already turning to the sheep game next mid-week.... am really worried about this.

Because we are so poor or because we all know they only turn up against us? Perhaps both.

We need to take care of Hamilton before worrying about the Dons.

Because we are so poor or because we all know they only turn up against us? Perhaps both.

We need to take care of Hamilton before worrying about the Dons.

I get what your saying mate, I am worried for 3 reasons:

They always turn it into a war up their.

We are in a poor run of performance

Missing boogie makes our defense the weakest area of the team, I have no confidence in Whitaker at CB tbh. He makes me very nervous.

But as u say Hamilton come first hope for a few goals and a good performance (tu)

Narrow pitch and they will play a 5 midfield so I dont think Wylde will start - also dont think Ness is yet ready to play from start so I would swap Weiss for Diouf and otherwaise same team that played at St J. (That was one of the poorest games I have seen - ball took a real thumping and had more airtime than the league cup final pigeon!).

A win is all I care about at this stage - I thought we played well against DU, went on the attack, were positive and got beat - go figure - so a win by any means will do me..

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :whittaker: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :ness: :davis: :wylde:

:lafferty: :jelavic:

Dont know if Ness can play the full 90mins or not, but i would rather he started the game than Edu, we started far too slow vs St. Johnstone and that was because we never tackled or got tight, we need that bit of bite in midfield and Ness gives us that.

I know we tend to struggle at New Douglas Park, although we have never actualy dropped a single point there, but if we can't beat this Hamilton side by a few goals then something is wrong.

They have not won a game at home all season, shot of any confidence, 12 points adrift at the bottom, heading for the first division... Let's go out and fucking tank them!

But we will start with the usual one paced play, no tempo, sit off them, fail to complete simple 10 yard passes, probably go a goal down and then scrap a 2-1 win.