I'd rather Whyte walked away!

Id rather Murray stayed in charge for the time being…

To be honest the only takeover I want is one where Whyte (and Ellis especially) are nowhere in sight! Id rather Murray stayed in charge of the club until a Businessman organising a fans buy-out came to the fore. Now, Im no lover of Capitalists but if there is a (real) Rangers supporting Capitalist out there with the right attitude the time is almost right for you to come to the fore.

What this businessman needs to ensure is that they will be a clear-out of the Murray sycophants, no more David this and David that asslickers like Alastair Johnston (unpaid my ass hell likely get his after David has punted the club) and Bain! No more hiding behind business jargon to hide shenanigans in the clubs spread sheets.

I hope Whytes bid gets withdrawn at the last minute for me all those fans desperate to see this takeover go through are like lemmings heading for a cliff.. Not only will Ellis and Whyte asset strip theyll likely try and con more cash from Rangers fans too, queue headlines of we can move forward, but only together…

God, these are worrying times to be a Rangers fan…

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you'd rather have no takeover? Increased cuts from the bank? Crippling debts? The possiblity of starting next season with only a small amount of players?

And you want to keep Murray in charge for longer?

I'm away off this until the takeover is finished.

So you'd rather have no takeover? Increased cuts from the bank? Crippling debts? The possiblity of starting next season with only a small amount of players?

And you want to keep Murray in charge for longer?

I'm away off this until the takeover is finished.

Think I could be with you on that one 00000042.gif

wacko.gif

Have the possible consequences of staying with Murray not been well publicised?

The man no longer has the money to maintain this club!

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better - i'm concerned with the llong term future of Rangers not just next season!

What an absolutely ridiculous suggestion. If you think things are bad now wait until next season when we have to take another million quid off the wage bill. The takeover is in the best interests for everyone connected with the Rangers Football Club.

I’d rather Murray stayed in charge – for the time being…

To be honest the only takeover I want is one where Whyte (and Ellis especially) are nowhere in sight! I’d rather Murray stayed in charge of the club until a Businessman organising a ‘fans buy-out’ came to the fore. Now, I’m no lover of Capitalists but if there is a (real) Rangers supporting Capitalist out there with the right attitude the time is almost right for you to come to the fore.

What this businessman needs to ensure is that they will be a clear-out of the Murray sycophants, no more ‘David this’ and ‘David that’ asslickers like Alastair Johnston (unpaid my ass – he’ll likely get his ‘after’ ‘David’ has punted the club) and Bain! No more hiding behind business jargon to hide shenanigans in the clubs spread sheets.

I hope Whyte’s bid gets withdrawn at the last minute – for me all those fans desperate to see this takeover go through are like lemmings heading for a cliff.. Not only will Ellis and Whyte asset strip they’ll likely try and con more cash from Rangers fans too, queue headlines of “we can move forward, but only together”…

I guess you were not getting enough slagging on FF for this pish.

If a fans buyout is The route you would like to see us going down then that's your opinion and I'm sure many fans would like to see the fans in charge. However not at this time, when we are in desperate need of investment NOW. What would be the difference in a fans buyout of murrays shares and a buyout of whytes?

We need a new owner,we are vulnerable being attacked at every opportunity, when it was in Murray's interst he would fight back and defend the club and his investment.He doesn't give a toss now.

Hopefully when Whyte hands over his millions he to will defend his intersts and ours.

I’d rather Murray stayed in charge of the club until a Businessman organising a ‘fans buy-out’ came to the fore.

You seem to be forgetting that our 2005 rights issue received a tiny uptake from our club's supporters, with Murray having to put up most of the ~£51 million figure. To expect a majority of Rangers supporters to contribute to a fans buyout in a less salubrious financial climate is, at best, naive.

To be honest the only takeover I want is one where Whyte (and Ellis especially) are nowhere in sight! I’d rather Murray stayed in charge of the club until a Businessman organising a ‘fans buy-out’ came to the fore. Now, I’m no lover of Capitalists but if there is a (real) Rangers supporting Capitalist out there with the right attitude the time is almost right for you to come to the fore.

What this businessman needs to ensure is that they will be a clear-out of the Murray sycophants, no more ‘David this’ and ‘David that’ asslickers like Alastair Johnston (unpaid my ass – he’ll likely get his ‘after’ ‘David’ has punted the club) and Bain! No more hiding behind business jargon to hide shenanigans in the clubs spread sheets.

I hope Whyte’s bid gets withdrawn at the last minute – for me all those fans desperate to see this takeover go through are like lemmings heading for a cliff.. Not only will Ellis and Whyte asset strip they’ll likely try and con more cash from Rangers fans too, queue headlines of “we can move forward, but only together”…

I don't know the ins & outs of what this would consist of, but how could this happen? Are we going to buy out Murray, pay off the debt & reinvest money for player's & wages? <cr>

You seem to be forgetting that our 2005 rights issue received a tiny uptake from our club's supporters, with Murray having to put up most of the ~£51 million figure. To expect a majority of Rangers supporters to contribute to a fans buyout in a less salubrious financial climate is, at best, naive.

Very good point and true.

The difference is that even if many fans had contributed it would still have left Murray in charge as the share issue was for only a part of the total shares. A fans buy out would be for control of all the shares by the fans or it simply won't work.

your threads are funny :D

If a fans buyout is The route you would like to see us going down then that's your opinion and I'm sure many fans would like to see the fans in charge. However not at this time, when we are in desperate need of investment NOW. What would be the difference in a fans buyout of murrays shares and a buyout of whytes?

All i can say is that I'm likely a typical (from a financial p.o.v.) Rangers fan. I could and would put up £5,000 right away 'if' the right consortium was organised. If Whyte/Ellis ask for owt they'll get absolutely hee haw from me!

All i can say is that I'm likely a typical (from a financial p.o.v.) Rangers fan. I could and would put up £5,000 right away 'if' the right consortium was organised. If Whyte/Ellis ask for owt they'll get absolutely hee haw from me!

Do you honestly believe the typical Rangers fan has £5,000 to put up right away?