Posted on Leggat's blog.

I trust the day is soon when the name Rangers Football Club disappears from the face of the Earth.

So what if there is a Catholic/Irish conspiracy against RFC. I welcome this. Most of my community despise everything RFC stands for.

We are doing to you, what you tried to do to us. Only we are doing it properly and better!!

The end is near Bears. No tears will be shed be me or my like.

Shows they are going all out to attack us and nobody is doing anything to defend us.

I trust the day is soon when the name Rangers Football Club disappears from the face of the Earth.

So what if there is a Catholic/Irish conspiracy against RFC. I welcome this.

Given that this has less than zero chance of success, we can only hope he’s holding his breath in anticipation.

So what if there is a Catholic/Irish conspiracy against RFC. I welcome this. Most of my community despise everything RFC stands for.

We are doing to you, what you tried to do to us. Only we are doing it properly and better!!

The end is near Bears. No tears will be shed be me or my like.

Shows they are going all out to attack us and nobody is doing anything to defend us.

I think the community he speaks of is generally prefixed by "care in the...".

How are we gonna be ended when our new owner is minted and they havent got a confession booth to piss in?

Unfortunately for the few people who Celtic employ that arent arseholes they'll be looking for new work this time next years

Hunners-a-doe

4 in a row

When this takeover goes ahead we can look forward to these bottom feeders imploding.

They will be apoplectic with rage - and we will look down on them with a sneer, knowing that the natural order has been restored.

Get them to the back of the bus where they belong :sherlock:

but see they forget that if we die, the spl's income dies, gates die, tv dosh dwindles down to tap water and the league dies, then celtic fc dies because they have no were to join.

haha

we have far too many resources for the club to die, there's a reason tht we live by the slogan "we are the people"

Shows how bitter those lot are. I hate them but never once do I hope they never existed or disappear, I love the rivalry, I love the hatred, I love the matches we are polar opposites we do need each other the mhanky mob should be grateful they are allowed to walk on the same pitch as the most successful side in the world.

So sick of all this shit man. Its shocking there is actually people in our support who are fine to sit by and just let shit like this happen. Pandering to these cunts by stopping singing the songs that we fucking love and our fathers loved etc etc.

A breaking point is not far away you mark my words (tu)

EDIT* Just to add. Fuck the Pope , Fuck the Celtic , Fuck the kaffliks , fuck the SFA , Fuck Uefa and Fuck anycunt who doesnt love The Rangers. If you dont want anything to do with Rangers then your not worth having anything to do with