Weiss out for rest of season.

PaulRFC1

In today's News of The World.

He is quoted in it too and supposedly Man City are angry because he has been playing with a broken foot for the past month.

He also says he wants to play for Man City because they are his home team but he says if they want him to go out on loan again he would love to come back to us.

The bruising was supposedly that bad they couldn't tell it was broken.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In today's News of The World.

He is quoted in it too and supposedly Man City are angry because he has been playing with a broken foot for the past month.

He also says he wants to play for Man City because they are his home team but he says if they want him to go out on loan again he would love to come back to us.

The bruising was supposedly that bad they couldn't tell it was broken.

Our medical team strikes again? If the bruising was as bad as suggested he should not have been playing anyway; as bad as Naisy just run off your hamstring problem.

Aye.

He is definitely out.

*Shakes head*

I say that he played the ball to Jelavic :lol:

Except for the 30 minutes in the Cup Final, how many times has he featured, Kilmarnock were he won us the game. He has been training obviously.

Just shows, both those games he won for us. Really big miss.

this just seems to me to be a thread to have a go at our medical team

if a player dosent know he has a broken foot or at least ask for a scan, he must be held as accountable as the staff we all seem keen to put the boot into.

no great loss as i think hes flattered to deceive(few good games but more poor games)imo

this just seems to me to be a thread to have a go at our medical team

if a player dosent know he has a broken foot or at least ask for a scan, he must be held as accountable as the staff we all seem keen to put the boot into.

no great loss as i think hes flattered to deceive(few good games but more poor games)imo

Its up to him to say as well there is only so much the medical team can do. As for his form, I put it down to him being a winger and they can be pretty inconsistent at the best of times along with his youth which I think is a factor too.

Vladimir Weiss is such a huge young talent he just beats man after man has great pace people say he is inconsitent but what he has achived in this short space of time is very good for us his debut at hibs for me showed what he is all about absoulte class act. The fact that he is injured is depressing as the rest of the football we have to watch will be ugly as fuck :(