LA LA LA LA

G.E.C.

So Walter Smith never heard any Offensive or Sectarian singing - http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/242890-walter-smith-praises-the-rangers-support/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That means it should be fine to continue the 'La La La La' in the future as it isn't considered offensive by our manager, surely? :clap::21:

Rangersand Arsenal............a bit of a knob comment I think. I know that the word clever is a bit difficult for some people to understand but that's what we should be. Why give the scum media anymore ammunition. It really won't help the club. We should wind them up and sing any song we want but just sing la la la la instead of the 'offensive' words/lines. Or hum the tune to WDYGH or NPOR. It's a war that we are not going to win now so take the piss out of any ban. How ridiculous would the complainants look if they tried to ban humming or la la la-ing.

Mind you if we sang "We're up to our knees in La La's blood", I'm sure some Teletubby fans would make a complaint. :rolleyes:

the original?

I don't think many of the fans know "Marching through Georgia" by Henry Clay Work (yes that is his real name) but just to help. I think we all know the tune.

Bring the good old bugle, boys,

We'll sing another song,

Sing it with a spirit that will

Start the world along;

Sing it as we used to sing it

Fifty thousand strong,

While we were marching thro' Georgia.

Hurrah! Hurrah!

We bring the Jubilee!

Hurrah! Hurrah!

The flag that makes you free!

So we sang the chorus

From Atlanta to the sea,

How the people shouted

When they heard the joyful sound,

How the turkeys gobbled

Which our commisary found!

How the sweet potatoes

Even started from the ground,

Hurrah! Hurrah!

We bring the Jubilee!

Hurrah! Hurrah!

So we sang the chorus

From Atlanta to the sea,

I don't think many of the fans know "Marching through Georgia" by Henry Clay Work (yes that is his real name) but just to help. I think we all know the tune.

Bring the good old bugle, boys,

We'll sing another song,

Sing it with a spirit that will

Start the world along;

Sing it as we used to sing it

Fifty thousand strong,

Hurrah! Hurrah!

We bring the Jubilee!

Hurrah! Hurrah!

So we sang the chorus

From Atlanta to the sea,

How the people shouted

When they heard the joyful sound,

How the turkeys gobbled

Which our commisary found!

How the sweet potatoes

Even started from the ground,

Hurrah! Hurrah!

We bring the Jubilee!

Hurrah! Hurrah!

So we sang the chorus

From Atlanta to the sea,

That's even more offensive!!Clearly directed at the famine!

Despite the fact I'd rather we sang them regardless to prove how much we don't care no one likes us...itd be interesting to continue with 'la la' attitude to NPOR, TBB and famine song, just to see if they tried to 'ban' that as well!

I bet they would try!

Laaaaaaaaa la-la la laaa, la la la-la la-la la laaaaaa, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la-la la-la laaaaaa

Despite the fact I'd rather we sang them regardless to prove how much we don't care no one likes us...itd be interesting to continue with 'la la' attitude to NPOR, TBB and famine song, just to see if they tried to 'ban' that as well!

I bet they would try!

Laaaaaaaaa la-la la laaa, la la la-la la-la la laaaaaa, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la-la la-la laaaaaa

Bear is your laaaaaaa there an add on :crabflute::craphead:

Was my RSC that started the la la la. Started it with build my gallows, then the big fella behind us started men behind the wire :lol: then the billy boys errupted. Was a good laugh at times. naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a rangers baby so why dont you kill me :crabflute:

LA LA LA LA LA LA (To the tune of Billy Boys)

Then there was the Famine song :lol:

Gotta love the fans.

No,no,no just sing that Kylie song LaLA LA LA i just cant get you out of ma head, then burst intae Hello, Hello lala lala.... now that would drive em potty

The last thing we need is the SPL to dock us points at this stage of the season.

How can they dock us points for singing a song? There is no precedent, there is no case to answer. No team in Scottish history has ever been docked points except when going into administration or fielding an illegal player. Or indeed back in the really old days, when paying players when they shouldn't have been.

Any videos of this at the game today?? I heard it on the telly, but just want to put the video on facebook, see what the manky mob have to say about.

I've got to say I'm not a big fan of posting videos of fans on facebook, you have absolutely 'no' control of what happens to that video once it's posted