Stevie Naismith

kplfishtank

he is a overly moanin faced wee bastard, every game you can hear him on the mics moaning like fuck. I wish he would grow up and bit and get on with it or at least respond in a dignified manner and stop getting himself booked.

let me start by saying i like the wee man and he puts in a good shift(most weeks).

but ffs wee man stop moaning about every foul awarded against us and stop getting booked as it seems to nulify your performances.

Agree 100%.It seems to be something that has crept into his game this season.Calling the big baldy cunt a big baldy cunt was funny but some of the yellows he has got are just plain daft.He doesnt need to do it and he has had a good season but we need him on the pitch.Not suspended.

He needs a belt round the fuckin ear and told to shut his mouth and do what he's paid to do...and that's not moaning like an auld sweetie wife.

He's got too much to say for himself by far, and he fully deserved that booking (and a bunch of fives behind the grandstand as well)

Guest therabbitt

I agree, a greetin faced wee bassa at times, but I still think that the kid has a real chance of being a Rangers captain.