Eremenko

LegendofCoop

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign him in a heartbeat, been a bit off form recently but he is capable of genius. Would really do well in behind Jelavic and Goodwillie. His club want about 700k to £1m, a snip imo. Reported salary of around £13k a week wont be a problem. The better facilities at Rangers may help his fitness.

No thanks, he has had about 10 good games this season and hasn't kicked a ball since the middle of December.

I honestly don't see they hype surrounding Eremenko.

Davis Jig and Eremenko then no room for Ness or Hutton.

Jig deserves his place.

Does he fuck, he should be used as a squad player at best.

A piss poor holding midfielder (he's not even a holding midfielder).

Here's a link now guys! (tu)http://sport.stv.tv/...-an-spl-future/

Alexei Eremenko has said that although he will be leaving Rugby Park this summer he would not rule out staying in the SPL with another club.

The Finnish star has been a stand-out performer for Kilmarnock this season and was speaking at an event celebrating the PFA Player of the Year Award, for which he is a front-runner. The midfielder is on loan from Metalist Kharkiv but says he has heard “nothing new” from the Russian club over his future.

Asked if it was likely that he would stay on at Kilmarnock, Eremenko said it was unlikely but hinted that a move to a Glasgow club would perhaps be a possibility.

243640-eremenko-im-leaving-kilmarnock-but-could-have-an-spl-future-200.jpg “I’ll have been here for one year soon,” the midfielder said.

“If I stay in Glasgow it means I don’t have to pack my bags and I don’t have to move. I have so many clothes so don’t even change apartment, it would be a really good thing. But let’s see what happens.”

In response to being asked if he could play for Celtic or Rangers the Russian-born Finn said that of the two Glasgow SPL clubs, he thought Parkhead would be a less likely destination.

“If we talk about Celtic, there are plenty of players [there]. It would be more difficult there,” he said.

”Rangers, I don’t know. I don’t know what’s happening with Rangers now."

Eremenko added that he wanted his future decided quickly so that he knew where he would be playing before he went on holiday.

“I said to the people who are taking care of my situation that I wanted everything to be clear by the end of the season,” he explained. “It’s been two seasons in a row without any long break and I really need a break now. In June we have two national team games and I need to be ready for them. I can be relaxed after then.”

STV's football knowledge :anguish:

I'd take Eremenko if the price is right, could well give Davis a kick up the arse as well.

Not the best player but a decent player and a creative player that would add to our squad. We rely on Davis to much and hes not been up to scratch in quite a few games this season. A Pedro Mendes type player that our we could be doing with just now considering the way we are playing and our small squad IMO.

great ability but I think hes really slow on and off the ball which kinda puts me off him

His lack of pace isn't a concern of mines.

He has vision, is tidy on the ball and could easily pull the strings in midfield, reminds me of mendes to an extent with his range of passing...

Also, free kick tacker and general set peices.

Ticks all the boxes for me.

28 too, so get a decent few years from him.