Eremenko

LegendofCoop

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His lack of pace isn't a concern of mines.

He has vision, is tidy on the ball and could easily pull the strings in midfield, reminds me of mendes to an extent with his range of passing...

Also, free kick tacker and general set peices.

Ticks all the boxes for me.

28 too, so get a decent few years from him.

Mendes played for Porto, Spurs, Sporting etc.

Eremenko played for FC Saturn, Metalist and Killie.

Hmmm...

think the similarity ends at both could play a pass in the SPL.

Think he would be ideal for threading the passes through to Jelavic, the big man will be pulling defenders all over the park next year after a good pre season under his belt. Eremenko will at least stop us playing as deep in my opinion.

Yes please, Edu and Davis in the middle of the park, would be fucking brilliant.

I think Ness is the future, but he is still young and experience is a valueablet hing which Eremenko certainly has.

Also Ness and Eremenko both have pretty poor stamina levels atm, so a rotation between them wouldnt hurt

Id rather him than Mcculloch tbh... He has the ability to dictate games and thats something we could do with... If we signed him and he plays 60 minutes, dictates the game and we are 3 goals up then Id have no problem bringing on a Ness or Hutton to see the end of the game through.

aye take him fo fure, all fine and well saying we got others like hutton and ness but we also got a wee squad and the more options the better, afterall we got another chamions league campaign to look forwart too

Has alot of ability . Was tipped to be a star when he was younger so dunno if he had injuries or what but I think getting a move to a big club could really be the making of him . Exactly the type of player we need , someone who can keep possession and play that killer pass . With quality around him hed only improve

Has alot of ability . Was tipped to be a star when he was younger so dunno if he had injuries or what but I think getting a move to a big club could really be the making of him . Exactly the type of player we need , someone who can keep possession and play that killer pass . With quality around him hed only improve

It was his 'badboy' reputation when he was younger that played apart of that.

Don't think he's as bad as he was now.

If he can manage to stand out in a shitey Killie squad then being around better players at Rangers would only help him! Id have him! That clip on BBC shows a glimpse of what hes capable of.