Are you confident for sunday ?

I think alot will depend on their result tomorrow. If they drop points they will come to ibrox needing to win, which might favour us. If the win they might come and sit tight and try and pick us on the break (kind of like new year) which actually worries me a bit more.

So all in im confused bag of nerves as always for an old firm!

No, I'm not. I believe we have the better team (when they actually play), and I believe we can play much better (like in the cup final), but these past few performances (despite getting the wins) have been dreadful. We can just manage to scrape it against Hamilton, Aberdeen and St Mirren, but Celtic won't be that easy.

So, no, confident isn't the right word. I'm hoping the team come out and show why they won the league cup though and storm to victory. Hoping.

We do have to win and Walter and Ally better instill that into the team. The title needs to be in our hands after Sunday so a draw is not acceptable. Fingers crossed Killie can do something on Wednesday but I doubt it and I expect them to pick up three points. So if we draw on Sunday we will have a one point lead with only four games to go but five to go for them. It would not be good to be facing that scenario. It's at Ibrox and I'm confident, just.

I always feel quietly confident going into these games, but anything can happen, if we press them high up the pitch and don't allow them to play then there is no reason why we shouldn't get the result.

If the Bear who was posting on here before the League Cup Final - about going to the match in his lucky jersey - is in attendance then I personally think we're on easy street.

However, if not, it'll be squeaky bum time, as per.

Not at all! We continue to play dire football, give the ball away constantly in good positions and our ball control and first touch is deplorable.

We won 4 - 0 last night and yet we played some awful football - although the win was very, very welcome!

2 penalties, and one missed, and two goals from open play against 8 men. When they went to 9 men I thogh we would 'tank' them but we kept giving the ball away and inviting them on. Then they went to 8 and we still couldn't find a man in our build ups. Our passing was constantly going astray and we gave the ball to them so often it looked as though they still had 11 on the pitch!

I'm sorry to sound so critical, but apart from the 3 points there is little to commend that performance.

I'm never confident about these games, form goes for nothing when we're playing ra sellic. I just hope that we attack them rather than sitting back. This is an absolutely massive game for us. Let's hope the team does us proud and come's away with the 3 points.

With the league title in the running, this game is a must win. Can't say I'm too confident but we have to win, can't be having with a loss/draw otherwise we start relying on them slipping up, which I can't see happening. :disappointment:

Now that the penny has dropped for walter and he's realised the way to stuff celtic is by taking the game to them, we should win this one.

The 4-6-0 formation he persisted with, despite it being proven wrong so many times, was a gift to the tims.

All the teams that have beaten celtic have taken the game to them. Up the pace, don't give them time on the ball and force them into mistakes is the way to go.

Sitting back deep, letting them stroll about and pick passes at their leisure just gets us pumped. We can't win a game from our own half.

As long as we keep Hooper out the game, and get men forward when in possession, we'll get the win. Hooper is vital to them. If he's kept out, they struggle to score. Not an easy task I'll grant you, but it's been done to great effect.