The Fleck Substition....

JRodgA2k8

Can someone please explain to me what benefit that substitute was supposed to bring us.

Our shape fell away to shit as soon as Lafferty went out of the left and Fleck got to play 'in the hole'.

Yes Edu was shit etc...I understand that will be peoples argument and should have came off earlier but this boy continually offers nothing and showed no composure on the ball.

Needless to say as soon as Wylde was off the park Wilson got forward a lot more.

Sadly this is where we went wrong, we were crying for Edu to be hooked, it was clear to see but somehow Walter and his team seemed oblivious as we started to lose the middle of the park. Hutton in may have been a solution but also the fact Fleck came on as an option before Diouf just baffled me.

Overall I'm gutted but hopeful we can still do this...

*Noticed my spelling was terrible in the topic title :rolleyes:

Can someone please explain to me what benefit that substitute was supposed to bring us.

Our shape fell away to shit as soon as Lafferty went out of the left and Fleck got to play 'in the hole'.

Yes Edu was shit etc...I understand that will be peoples argument and should have came off earlier but this boy continually offers nothing and showed no composure on the ball.

Needless to say as soon as Wylde was off the park Wilson got forward a lot more.

Sadly this is where we went wrong, we were crying for Edu to be hooked, it was clear to see but somehow Walter and his team seemed oblivious as we started to lose the middle of the park. Hutton in may have been a solution but also the fact Fleck came on as an option before Diouf just baffled me.

Overall I'm gutted but hopeful we can still do this...

*Noticed my spelling was terrible in the topic title :rolleyes:

I was astonised to see him coming in. He isn't playing well at the moment and should not have been on in such a crucial game

I didn't think he did too bad when he came on. Walter thought he would offer us something different and he did, it just wasn't enough to give us the win.

I think he is needing to go on loan to another club for 6 months to give him some consistent first team action.

Couldnt agree more,another one that should be shown the door.Theres boys like Hutton and Ness that actually show a bit of fight when they play Fleck doesnt.Edu hasnt shown anything all season and I cant understand how everybody can see it but Walter cant.The only lineup Edu should be allowed near is a police lineup for impersonating a Rangers player :angry:

He was decent but Wylde shouldn't have come off. Edu was more than ready tbh, and he was probably surprised his number never came up. Diouf for Edu should have happened welllllll before it did.

Wylde was dead on his feet, we had to freshen things up. Edu should have walked 'much' earlier though! 10 mins to go was not good enough, the whole ground could see it!

Off topic but i thought davie weir was outstanding today, and im kinda looking forward to havin a decent left back next season, if papac goes. The guys done well for us, but he's just not my kinda LB, anyone notice him walking back as they broke up the park inthe 2nd half?

Mo edu ffs

Never done much wrong when he came on IMO, was the wrong sub though, Edu should have came off

The main problem I had with it was while Wylde came off we put Lafferty out left and changed the shape for Fleck to play in the so called 'hole'.

The change of shape didn't help matters one bit and Jelavic became so isolated up front it was unreal. I thought he was too loose in posession when he came on also and a lot a couple of aimless headers didn't help matters either when trying to retain possession.

It's football though people see the games in different ways, I thought he was terrible some people agree some people think he was decent, some will be blinded by the youth can do no wrong argument also. But hey!