Kenny Miller back to Rangers?

Blue Forever

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He can fuckoff to celt*c,I'm sure he would if the price is right.

I'll remember him for his misses against Kaunas and Valencia.

I will remember him for providing and scoring goals that kept us Champions, when we were at an all time low in terms of squad size, finances and boardroom support.

Get him on the next plane over here, on the same contract we offered him in November.

He would be a perfect partner for Jelavic and role model for Goodwillie (if we were to purchase the fella).

if the wee cunt had staid LOYAL and not chased the eruo i might welcome him back,however him and boyd could or would not be talked to,Leaving the most succesful club in the world may be a decision they come to regret.WATP

He can get to fuck. (tu)

Just like Boyd, he's made his bed - lay in it.

Not disagreeing with you, but in fairness to Kenny - we made his bed, with our pathetic offer to a player who was a goal or two off the top of the Golden Boot league!

I will remember him for providing and scoring goals that kept us Champions, when we were at an all time low in terms of squad size, finances and boardroom support.

Get him on the next plane over here, on the same contract we offered him in November.

He would be a perfect partner for Jelavic and role model for Goodwillie (if we were to purchase the fella).

I agree with everything you say but anyone who knows me will confirm I hold grudges like the McCann's hold back evidence from the Portuguese Police :D

Not for me, didn't want him to leave in January, wouldn't have minded if he left once the season was done, don't want him back though, IMO he had this season and 1 more season in him to play at the top of his game so I'd rather go for a younger player now that we can have 5/6 years out of

Yes. Course you would. He ran the show. Can't hate him for going to a new job worth 50k p/week. You'd do the same...would be excellent, good chance of it happening...but how much would Bursaspor want?

I actually would take him. Wonderful player, quick and can feed off scraps, play up there himself etc. Him and Jela would be a dream front 2, I know he quit, but unlike Boyd, I really would like to see him back.