Youth cup final

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on the train home now.

What a night, atmosphere was immense, just ashame about the result. I think its harsh to say we were outsung, from our end you could hardly hear them. The UB/TBO/People who joined in gave it laldy most of the game.

The 22:04 train from Mount Florida to Glasgow Central was bouncing down the tracks. :D

Polis are fucking idiots :lol:

Conversation went something like this i kid you not.

Polis "Just dont sing anti IRA songs if you do you will be lifted"

Me "What do you view the IRA as btw ?"

Polis "A terrorist orginisation" No joke he said that

Me " well will you lift me if i sing anti al qaeda songs ?"

Polis "Em Em Em Em i dont make the rules son"

Fukin joke. But it was a fuking superb atmosphere much bigger section than last year with respect to numbers. 1st_Jans dumbarton no surrender flag at the top of the section looked superb. Whoever said the peados outsung us need to fukin get a grip. We were superb for the whole match and ET. Also the Bangers that whoever was throwing were superb (same ones you hear at italian games i think) they were really good when they got let off when we scored. Sounded like a fukin explosion :ph34r:

Anyhow well done Bears. Fantastic support just a shame about the result. (tu):(

Great atmosphere, only bad thing was the wannabe capo's starting their own songs and not following the front, either that or they never joined in at all with the front.

Imo, the groups should have some at the front and in the middle so it can spread better and the back can hear the songs!

I liked the big bangers, shat myself when they went off :lol: Good night :D Well done

Just on the train home now.

What a night, atmosphere was immense, just ashame about the result. I think its harsh to say we were outsung, from our end you could hardly hear them. The UB/TBO/People who joined in gave it laldy most of the game.

The 22:04 train from Mount Florida to Glasgow Central was bouncing down the tracks. :D

That train journey home was fucking madness :lol:

Couldn't hear there shitey brigade all game.

Flashbangs were brilliant (tu)

Polis are fucking idiots :lol:

Conversation went something like this i kid you not.

Polis "Just dont sing anti IRA songs if you do you will be lifted"

Me "What do you view the IRA as btw ?"

Polis "A terrorist orginisation" No joke he said that

Me " well will you lift me if i sing anti al qaeda songs ?"

Polis "Em Em Em Em i dont make the rules son"

Fukin joke. But it was a fuking superb atmosphere much bigger section than last year with respect to numbers. 1st_Jans dumbarton no surrender flag at the top of the section looked superb. Whoever said the peados outsung us need to fukin get a grip. We were superb for the whole match and ET. Also the Bangers that whoever was throwing were superb (same ones you hear at italian games i think) they were really good when they got let off when we scored. Sounded like a fukin explosion :ph34r:

Anyhow well done Bears. Fantastic support just a shame about the result. (tu):(

I was standing in the row behind you for the first half, can you not remember talking to me at sheep away :lol: ?

I was standing in the row behind you for the first half, can you not remember talking to me at sheep away :lol: ?

Aye mate but i was blitzed at sheep away so canny mind yer coupon :lol: shoulda said awryt :lol:

Good wee night up bar the result, tbo and union bears were. Immense.. Was going to join them but went in wrong gate and arsehole stewards wouldn't let us jump over or Go in and out again with out paying again.. When the first bang went off I shat my pants :lol:

Good wee night up bar the result, tbo and union bears were. Immense.. Was going to join them but went in wrong gate and arsehole stewards wouldn't let us jump over or Go in and out again with out paying again.. When the first bang went off I shat my pants :lol:

The first bang, the real first bang, no-one shit their pants :lol:

That was at about 2 pm :lol:

Good night don't think our goal was offside but it was the last thing I was paying attention at tbh, their keeper was dodgy as fuck we shoulda kept blastin the shots at him.

1st_Jan was that your big massive Union Jack at the backish :lol:

Good night don't think our goal was offside but it was the last thing I was paying attention at tbh, their keeper was dodgy as fuck we shoulda kept blastin the shots at him.

1st_Jan was that your big massive Union Jack at the backish :lol:

Nah, my flags not a UJ

Nah, my flags not a UJ

Awryt never seen your sig haha my bad flag wasn't as big as that fucker :lol:

To the people saying they outsung us that's bullshit we were bouncing maybe the mics on the radio were closer to them or somethin because I couldn't hear them but I bet they were making a good noise like us and they couldn't hear us either. It's just the way Hamdump is you don't hear the other end of the grounds ''OOOO'' when they miss until about 3 seconds after it's actually happened :lol:

Our ''everywhere we go'' was loud as fuck tho I bet they heard that.

Awryt never seen your sig haha my bad flag wasn't as big as that fucker :lol:

To the people saying they outsung us that's bullshit we were bouncing maybe the mics on the radio were closer to them or somethin because I couldn't hear them but I bet they were making a good noise like us and they couldn't hear us either. It's just the way Hamdump is you don't hear the other end of the grounds ''OOOO'' when they miss until about 3 seconds after it's actually happened :lol:

Our ''everywhere we go'' was loud as fuck tho I bet they heard that.

It was me that sayed we sounded like we were out sung most of the nite but as u suggested the mics were probly closer too them coz were that sectarian haha but on thr radio u could here " every where we go "