Youth cup final

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said sir, see john fleck and many many others

if this competition brings thru guys like mcgregor, alan hutton, john fleck, kyle hutton, jamie ness then its serving its purpose .

i think we will see a new version of flecky next season

if this competition brings thru guys like mcgregor, alan hutton, john fleck, kyle hutton, jamie ness then its serving its purpose .

i think we will see a new version of flecky next season

Mcgregor and alan hutton two great examples of the type of players and standard of players we can hope to produce. Ness looks a cracking prospect and im lookin forward to seeing him get a good preseason under his belt and a decent run of games. I'll reserve judgement on kyle hutton, he looks decent enough, i just worry we sometimes praise him too much, lets face it theres not many players that could take edu's place and not look half decent, theres probably a few boys onhere that couldmdo it, i certainky wouldnt mind a go. Flecky? I hope im back on here at the end of next season saying you were right, but i dont share your optimism regarding him. Looked decent preseason and fell awayto fuck after an unlucky run of injuries. Now he looks short of confidence, even though i know he isnt. Looks awkward, unfut, slow, sluggish...need i go on?

Like i say mate, hope im back on here sayin you were right.