***The Official Rangers vs. Hearts Thread***

Muff

If we play like that for the next two games, it's an easy title win. But I do worry about the Dundee United game. They already know they can beat us (if we play bad, that is). They want vengeance for the 4-0 we gave them a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure they will get 3 players sent off on Tuesday.

But if Rangers play like they did today, it won't even be an issue.

W.A.T.P.

I throughly enjoyed that. Could have used more goals in the second half but it's always a good sign when you see Shagger for the first time in 40 odd minutes and you think "who... who is that? Is that... Allan McGregor?"

Fantastic performance, Rangers! :D

McGregor had nothing to do but pulled off a great save when required; Whittaker started poorly but recovered well in the second-half; Bougherra and Weir were both solid as usual; Papac was brilliant.

Edu had a very good game, as did Davis and Wylde, and Naismith was always moving!

Lafferty performed well and Jelavic is superb.

Templeton is some player!

Fantastic performance, Rangers! :D

McGregor had nothing to do but pulled off a great save when required; Whittaker started poorly but recovered well in the second-half; Bougherra and Weir were both solid as usual; Papac was brilliant.

Edu had a very good game, as did Davis and Wylde, and Naismith was always moving!

Lafferty performed well and Jelavic is superb.

Templeton is some player!

I don't think the Jambos would let him go cheap, but I would certainly take him.