***The Official Rangers vs. Hearts Thread***

Muff

No changes. I'd replace Edu but we all know smith won't.

Wydle put some great balls in so he should stay in the starting line up.

Edu had a good game, he made more of an impact than Gregg Wylde.

I would play the exact same team we played versus Mothersmell and deploy the exact same tactics, when we play the way we did in that game we are unstoppable..We havent seen this much this season but we are capable as long as Smith doesnt use negative tactics again then i can see us steamrollering over Hearts.

12:15 kick off :anguish:

Got a sportsman's dinner up the lodge the night before as well...gonna be rough as toast at the game! Might just have to get back on it early doors before the hangover kicks in!

Ness or Hutton in for Edu. Just because he found a blue jersey and won a tackle for a change doesn't change the fact he's been a 5/10(generous) player all season.

all season i dont think so mate, at the start of the season he was in tremendous form, scoring assists ect, then he got injured and has been on a slump, the first bad run of form he has ever had for us in 3 seasons. SO GIVE THE MAN A BREAK ! he plays in a gers shirt so lets treat him like he does. i bet you weren't thinking he was calling him shit when he scored that screamer against motherwell or even the 93rd minuet goal against celtic last season (to effectively win the league, so shut the fuck up about how shit he is, in my eyes he is a rangers HERO.

:edu: :edu: :edu: :edu: :edu:

all season i dont think so mate, at the start of the season he was in tremendous form, scoring assists ect, then he got injured and has been on a slump, the first bad run of form he has ever had for us in 3 seasons. SO GIVE THE MAN A BREAK ! he plays in a gers shirt so lets treat him like he does. i bet you weren't thinking he was calling him shit when he scored that screamer against motherwell or even the 93rd minuet goal against celtic last season (to effectively win the league, so shut the fuck up about how shit he is, in my eyes he is a rangers HERO.

:edu: :edu: :edu: :edu: :edu:

What shite are u blabbin about ya fud hahaha?

He has been dreadful all season and has never been good enough for Rangers. The league was won way before that old firm, a hero in your eyes maybe but not in mine. A hero doesn't live off 1 goal.

If your happy to watch him running about like a headless chicken every week thats up to u, u sound easy to please by the looks of it anyway (tu)

What shite are u blabbin about ya fud hahaha?

He has been dreadful all season and has never been good enough for Rangers. The league was won way before that old firm, a hero in your eyes maybe but not in mine. A hero doesn't live off 1 goal.

If your happy to watch him running about like a headless chicken every week thats up to u, u sound easy to please by the looks of it anyway (tu)

i think for a long peroiod of time he was as good if not better than mendes, he scores quite frequently, and is a hell of alot better than lafferty. all fairness i belive that ness and hutton will be far better players than edu in the future, but in this close in to the end of the season we need players wioth more than youth experience. and i'm not easy to please, it just sounds liek your not a true ger, you sound like somone who goes with the player of the day insted of looking past form and seeing skill and pure class on a football pitch, granted edu is not amazing but rangers can take what we can get just now. and your memory must be very shorty if you cant think back to games where he has been solid at the back and a true threat going fowered, end of!

WATP

i think for a long peroiod of time he was as good if not better than mendes, he scores quite frequently, and is a hell of alot better than lafferty. all fairness i belive that ness and hutton will be far better players than edu in the future, but in this close in to the end of the season we need players wioth more than youth experience. and i'm not easy to please, it just sounds liek your not a true ger, you sound like somone who goes with the player of the day insted of looking past form and seeing skill and pure class on a football pitch, granted edu is not amazing but rangers can take what we can get just now. and your memory must be very shorty if you cant think back to games where he has been solid at the back and a true threat going fowered, end of!

WATP

Sorry but are u fishing?

Because i'm reading Edu, skill and pure class in the one sentence then him being a true threat going forward.