Naismith

The second was better.

After the game on Saturday i was walking behind Jamie Murphy and another Motherwell player and heard them saying they couldnt believe how good the 2nd was and that they thought he was going to cross it :uk:

both goals should have made the final cut imo . agreed that the second was the better of the two , cracking goal .

perhaps it hasnt been included as it would have won by a landslide , and of course the tims at sky will be rooting for the greasy israeli .

I thought his second was better at first but watched the highlights n thought his first was really well struck. His second was going nowhere bar that top corner when it bounced up nicely for him.

Both should have been included though

If I was Ally the first thing I would do when this takeover goes through is get Naisy signed on an improved contract, to reward him for the loyalty he showed the club when its future was hanging in the balance....same for Jig aswell.

If I was Ally the first thing I would do when this takeover goes through is get Naisy signed on an improved contract, to reward him for the loyalty he showed the club when its future was hanging in the balance....same for Jig aswell.

Didn't Naismith renew his contract earlier in the season?

Naismith signed a 5-year contract earlier In the season mate.

Just showed them there, 2nd goal or not, it's still winning by a mile :wink: 35%

How the fuck is Valencia's and Pedro's there yet Naismiths second isn't? As someone said, up there with Jela's over head kick.

Just showed them there, 2nd goal or not, it's still winning by a mile :wink: 35%

How the fuck is Valencia's and Pedro's there yet Naismiths second isn't? As someone said, up there with Jela's over head kick.

i was just about to post this comment :lol:

Thank fuck you're no the manager!

It would set a precident of how we should be treating our own....too many times we have let decent players contracts run out only to offer them buttons to stop them from leaving. You may not agree with it but I appreciate your intelligent input none the less....