John Hartson Article saying Celtic will win the league

• 5 months later...

I will stick up for big hartson here he was the player we had lined up he was ready to sign apart

from our brilliant medical team it was rejected - one of the biggest mistakes in my view ever supporting rangers

Maybe due to his strength through the worst he came back that person doesnt deserve to be ridiculed

and it irks me because he was at ibrox and would have signed .

He is someone that has beat the odds would have played for us no problem - we turned him down not him .

This.

He was a Rangers fan (or at least we were his favourite Scottish team), he had a signed top framed on his wall in his snooker room and had said it was a dream to get the call to come to Ibrox.

We fucked up he'd of been a great player for us.

Tbf to him, every single person outwith the Rangers family were tipping Selik to win the league. I mean who could forget Dick Dungs predictions too.

Nothing wrong with predicting that they would win the league, but that "article" is ridiculous. It would be ridiculous if it was posted on one of their forums.