Boyhood hero growing up?

Football wise it was Thierry Henry and Alessandro Del Piero.

Outside of football, it was Michael Schumacher. A winning mentality is the only mentality!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football wise it was Thierry Henry and Alessandro Del Piero.

Outside of football, it was Michael Schumacher. A winning mentality is the only mentality!

Exactly one of the reasons why I loved him.

Sure, he clashed with Hill, clashed with Villeneuve - but surely most people people in that same position would try the same thing, I know I would anyway.

Exactly one of the reasons why I loved him.

Sure, he clashed with Hill, clashed with Villeneuve - but surely most people people in that same position would try the same thing, I know I would anyway.

First is everything, second is nothing. (tu)

First is everything, second is nothing. (tu)

Yeah.

I'd rather be disqualified for taking a risk to try and win, rather then just sit behind the cunt and watch him cross the line and watch him lift your title.

I'm on my phone, so I'm not sure if the sub-heading is non-Rangers players, but if not..Coisty.

I remember shedding a tear when he scored in the final against Hibs. It meant so much to him.

He was the man. Still is.

I'm on my phone, so I'm not sure if the sub-heading is non-Rangers players, but if not..Coisty.

I remember shedding a tear when he scored in the final against Hibs. It meant so much to him.

He was the man. Still is.

Aye, the subheading is non-rangers.

Mine would be Super Ally too :praise:

Claudio canniggia after italia 90

Couldn't believe he ended up at rangers

I don't quite remember him at Italia 90 but I certainly do at USA '94 and I also couldn't believe he ended up at Rangers. He was one of the players I considered as like, incredibly exotic, world class types you'd never see near Scotland. Was fucking delighted he ended up with us.

I don't quite remember him at Italia 90 but I certainly do at USA '94 and I also couldn't believe he ended up at Rangers. He was one of the players I considered as like, incredibly exotic, world class types you'd never see near Scotland. Was fucking delighted he ended up with us.

Seeing him in a Dundee strip first did dilute it a bit.