Auchenhowie ? Should it be renamed ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask your Celtic supporting pals how many heros they have......Lubo, Larsson & Pierre hahahaha

Who are your Footballing Heros ?? Gazza, Laudrup, Albertz, Van Bronkhorst, Mols, De Boers fkn Claudio Cannigia...Cannigia played for Rangers?? My god get a grip, YOU GET A GRIP, Sir David Murray gave me and probably everyone else who loves Rangers all their heros and more !! It was amazing, If you want to blame him for being a sucess or for the failings of last 8 year then fine, but mind The country is in recession, and theirs not a business anywhere in the world who is doing great just now !!

Murray Park is the ideal tribute to David Murray, and I for one would never critise the man who made my dreams come true reachin a euro final !! as well as giving us THEE best players in world football.

rant over

Fucking hell! I admire your enthusiasm, mate, but THE best players in world football is perhaps pushing it a little. :D

Murray was present, and helped us gain, many of the good times in recent years, but he was far from faultless. If you can't understand how he divides opinion, then that is your problem, but having a wee hissy fit ain't going to change things!

The Park in Auchenhowie is called MURRAY PARK !

and will always be Murray park !! Sir David Murray built it and should be tribute for all he done for Rangers for all they years !

well said mate

The Park in Auchenhowie is called MURRAY PARK !

and will always be Murray park !! Sir David Murray built it and should be tribute for all he done for Rangers for all they years !

Completely agree