***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I have done something I have never done in my adult life. I have opened my Blue Label Jonny Walker before the presentation ceremony. Couldn't wait TBH. :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

The tims I work with said the same "support for lennon" etc, and that this is a tainted league win for us. The greatest title win in my life-time more like :D

Every title we win is tainted according to those paranoid bigots. They cant handle the fact they have been beaten again by a financially inferior Rangers.

(tu)

Guest KarlG45

I had an idea today would either be like the first ten minutes (although never in my wildest dreams did I imagine THREE. I though TWO at most) or 90 minutes of sheer fucking torture.

Thank fuck it was the first one... :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

I have done something I have never done in my adult life. I have opened my Blue Label Jonny Walker before the presentation ceremony. Couldn't wait TBH. :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Does that mean that you did it when you were a child?

Does that mean that you did it when you were a child?

Guest KarlG45

Hello also to all the troops! ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY, even if you're supporting the tims I salute you lads... :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

:beer1: :beer1:

Google firstrowsports, there is is good one on there bud!. Can't link I'm on my phone.

Sitting here watching it now with my father. What a friggin first half!!

Superb. I actually feel quite drained already. Just can't believe that we are 3 up!!

:crabflute: