The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So says Robert Florence Burnistoun writer for the BBC

robertflorence Robert Florence

It appears that, in Scotland, the only thing worse than a passionate sportsman is a Northern Irish Catholic passionate sportsman.

Fucking bigoted wee cunt dosnt even go to the games but it shows how entrenched it is in their whole community.

I love fucking twitter it they let there fucking guard down so much and there real feelings out.

If this happened to me i would have retaliated also but i wouldn't have got stuck into him when he was pinned on the ground by people.

What Lennon did was cowardly. Hopefully he also gets punished for his actions!

if Ceptic even have a shred of morality they will surely rid themselves of this cretin in the summer

Yeah, but you know, and I know, hell we all know, if he does leave the club it will be be as a vicTIM. There will be a national day of mourning called so we can all mourn the passing of Saint Neil. The best thing that can happen is he stays and continues to drag that rancid club into the gutter with him.

The difference is the streaker wasn't attacking the player that rugby tackled him...plus that was the craziest sending off i've ever seen!!

Don't know about the Bellamy punch one though.

Yeah the rugby tackle was a joke, i think the opposition decided that they'd play with ten men too to make up for it :lol:

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/bellamy-punches-fan-in-united-derby/

That's the Bellamy incident. Don't know if he got sent off, but he defo got a retrospective ban for his actions.

:rolleyes: fekk me, how sad can some get, i thought i had read it all now, when someone attacks you lets see you just stand there and keep your hand in you pockets and get on with it eh, no do nohing eh

Well thats right the wee man is just up for the craic. Cracking wee provo and just one of the lads is wee Neil "dirty orange bastards" Lennon

Why was Martin O'Neill never treated like that then?

Spot on mate, O'neill had his moments but all in all he conducted himself well and had the respect of other managers.

Lennon however....

So what if he did , if someone had tryed to go for me like that, I would of retaliated obvcourse, don't get me wrong lennon and spiers are both :wanker: but this is getting behond a joke

Well thats right the wee man is just up for the craic. Cracking wee provo and just one of the lads is wee Neil "dirty orange bastards" Lennon

fukk off, we know what lennon is about and you dont need to get smart, so cause someone fights back its wrong, i dont like the guy but to try and take a moral high gound says more about you than me, im glad he got clattered if he even got hurt BUT some people need a reality check

fukk off, we know what lennon is about and you dont need to get smart, so cause someone fights back its wrong, i dont like the guy but to try and take a moral high gound says more about you than me, im glad he got clattered if he even got hurt BUT some people need a reality check

So booting a guy whilst hes restrained on the ground is fine? Tarrier like behaviour.

Then again....

Ps you Fuck off

It's because he's a hateful, ugly, IRA loving, papish, Rangers hating cunt who brings it on himself!

The tims obviously hate Walter Smith but you don't see him getting bombs sent to him or being attacked on the touchline. That's because he acts with grace, class and dignity.