Diouf here next season?

G.Linton

Diouf stay or go?  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want El Hadji Diouf here next season?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he's a good player but his wages are too high for someone who hasn't really had an impact in the side. Yes, he has wound up them and made me chuckle a few times but some of the things he has said to the media is ridiculous. I won't miss him if he goes, I thank him for helping us out in half a season that was always going to be difficult.

Its also a no from me. His antics off the ball far overshadowed what he can do on the ball. I think for the money that he would cost us in Fee + wages we could get someone that can contributed far more for the team. Like everyone else has said the novelty of him winding up the unwashed has worn off.

Its also a no from me. His antics off the ball far overshadowed what he can do on the ball. I think for the money that he would cost us in Fee + wages we could get someone that can contributed far more for the team. Like everyone else has said the novelty of him winding up the unwashed has worn off.

I don't think he done a lot off the ball.

Done well not to completely lose the head after suffering vile racist abuse from both fans and opposing management at Celtic Park.

Think there's a lot of factors to consider as well, what it would cost us to sign him, what wages he would need, if it's feesable i wouldnt mind him being here next season, remember we'll need to wait n see what kind of play ally wants, Diouf might bethe type of player he needs

i hate when commentators say a player has lost a yard of pace, but diouf has lost like 4 yards of pace, apart from the goal in Lisbon hes done nothing. Only reason people want him here is because they hate him and if thats kind of player people want here we are in trouble. We players with talent, not players who get paid 15k a week to say and do things i do on a daily basis.

From Diouf's Facebook page:

Things are looking good for my future at IBROX. I'm obviously keen to come back so I can show to my fan I can really bring to the table. When players are on loan , it's very hard to pick them because they are not part of the core squad.you can't build a team around on loan players. That's why I did not play as much .

Argued with a few of my mates about this,My answer is NO

Was funny for a wee while how much he wound the tims up,but i.m.o he's been pish,held the ball up well a few times n scored in Lisbon n once in the league but apart from that he's been poor and I doubt he'd take the pay cut required anyway

I voted 'no'.

His contribution on the park wasn't worth the wage he was getting - that said, it was worth every thin dime when you saw the reaction he got from all associated with the Clatty Clan.

An expensive wind-up - fun while it lasted - but let's move on.

PS. Not the big bad ogre many painted him to be. Seems a nice enough guy and I wish him well elsewhere.