***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Dunno if hes been mentioned but Thomas Hitzlsperger has been released by West Ham. Realise CM isnt a priority and he will have plenty interest from the PL but on a free hes gotta be worth looking at and would be a perfect foil for Davis in CM. Also, will revive memories of our very own Hammer (tu)

Also, on another note, i think we need to stop fuckin about n sort out the Goodwillie deal because its only a matter of time before we start to lose patience. Surely we can offer them Fleck on loan as a sweetener n let him get a season under his belt n prove he deserves to play for Rangers. Thats 4 players knocked us back now, not good enough IMO, we are Rangers, Scotlands biggest club, we need to start acting like it. Everyone saying its ages to the start of the season but its not, its less than 4 weeks away which is nothing!

Come on Whyte, show us the money :uk:

Dunno if hes been mentioned but Thomas Hitzlsperger has been released by West Ham. Realise CM isnt a priority and he will have plenty interest from the PL but on a free hes gotta be worth looking at and would be a perfect foil for Davis in CM. Also, will revive memories of our very own Hammer (tu)

Also, on another note, i think we need to stop fuckin about n sort out the Goodwillie deal because its only a matter of time before we start to lose patience. Surely we can offer them Fleck on loan as a sweetener n let him get a season under his belt n prove he deserves to play for Rangers. Thats 4 players knocked us back now, not good enough IMO, we are Rangers, Scotlands biggest club, we need to start acting like it. Everyone saying its ages to the start of the season but its not, its less than 4 weeks away which is nothing!

Hitzlsperger is/was on £60k a week. No chance.

and conway never turned us down ffs , we never even offered him a contract .

I guessed as much, wasnt realistic more in hope than anything else although i do think we need to review our wage budget or were gonna constantly be priced out the market by smaller clubs ie. Celtic, Cardiff n Leicester. Its starting to get embarrasing.

and conway never turned us down ffs , we never even offered him a contract .

His agent was at Murray Park for talks so he may not have been offered a contract but we wanted to sign him n he didnt wanna come. In my book that means he knocked us back FFS :rolleyes:

Boreck Dockal

22 year old midfielder plays for Slovan Liberec

Seen him play a few of times for Czech Republic u21s and looks good. Scored two tonight VS Ukraine

http://www.talksport...h-under-21-star

Big Eck must have an RM account stealing my suggestion angry.gif

1 million as well he's probably on low wages too.

I was wondering whether Ally had investigated the possibility of acquiring Jonny Evans from Man Utd ? Even on loan ?

I reckon he'd fancy playing for us at some stage and seeing as UTD are bringing in more defenders it may just be the right time to check the possibility out?