Weiss off to Spain (sourced)

Probably true, but Templeton looks a very natural gifted footballer while Wylde looks very stiff and a one trick pony.

Wylde is two years younger than Templeton and he's already won more honours than Templeton is likely to win in his entire career.

Wylde night have one trick, but it's a fairly effective one.

Gareth Bale became one of the most sought after players in the world beause teams can't deal with his pace and directness and Wylde is much the same IMO..

When Wylde fills out a bit he'll be a brilliant player for us.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love us to get Weiss back but sadly I can't see it happening.

Although City send him on loan for a year and by the time it is up his contract with City is finished, he does not sign a new one, becomes a free agent and joins Rangers on a bosman... :pipe:

I never thought i'd see the day where I was praising you for talking sense!!!!!

Weiss is definately a good player, and will only get better, but you're right.

If he wasnae singing in the crowd at the OF game, or posting the things he does on Twitter, there wouldnae be so many bothered about him.

As someone has already pointed out, look at the football we've played since he went back to Man City - is it really such a big deal we can't have him back?

Like I said, I'm amazed at the sense in yer post. :P

Disagree.

I want him back here a lot, and it's nothing to do with twitter

or the fact he's became a supporter and mixed in with the crowds.

He has great ability and amazing potential to be a top top player.

That's the reason most people want him back.

3m now - could be 10m in 2/3 years.

Disagree.

I want him back here a lot, and it's nothing to do with twitter

or the fact he's became a supporter and mixed in with the crowds.

He has great ability and amazing potential to be a top top player.

That's the reason most people want him back.

3m now - could be 10m in 2/3 years.

This (tu)

Wylde is two years younger than Templeton and he's already won more honours than Templeton is likely to win in his entire career.

Wylde night have one trick, but it's a fairly effective one.

Gareth Bale became one of the most sought after players in the world beause teams can't deal with his pace and directness and Wylde is much the same IMO..

When Wylde fills out a bit he'll be a brilliant player for us.

Really hope you are right, but he has a long way to go. Big difference between him and Bale. Yes, i hope he succeeds. Still think Templeton is a much more natural winger albeit in a poor Hearts team.

I don't know, to me winger = inconsistency. If they have pace = £5 mill, pace + tricks = £10 mill, pace + tricks + good cross = £10 - £20 mill and pace + tricks + good cross + CONSISTENCY = £20 mill +. :beer1:

Can't understand why so many ppl on this thread are discussing Weiss v Wylde. Last I checked Weiss is right footed so they're not actually competing for the same position.

Weiss is the better player, though and I'd like to see us at least put a bid in - if it gets rejected we've lost nothing

I would love Vladimir back , on a permanent basis , he loves the club and has shown that many times , but he also has the ability to be an excellent player

But if Mancini has told him there is a chance of football at city next season I don't think he would sign for us permanently

I think Vlad would have alot more game time under Ally than he did under Sir Walter Ally is going to be playing more attacking football and i think Vlad would fit right in with his speed and flair. I think Ally should test the water with a bid and see what happens.