Deals for lennon

It's pretty hilarious that the entire Celtic community has bought his shtick hook, line and sinker, considering he has done fuck all apart from undo some 20 years of progress in Scottish society.

I hope Stuart McCall does a job tomorrow. Oh, I would love that very much.

The appointment takes the heat of the board, which the Celtic fans continuously call for to be sacked.

The tims eat up lennons shite that he spouts and have given him a deal based on the popularity of him within the fans.

If they get beat on Saturday, their loyalty to the lennon cause may start to shake. Probably not though because their thick as fuck.

I dont think he is that bad a coach, considering what he inherited.

On the other hand i cant stand the thought of another season with they bastards taking Scottish football to new depths. I really believe that this could be the end of the game as we know it and the press must be rubbing their hands free stories for the next how many years.

I honestly believe the best tactic we can employ is to ignore this vile, attention-seeking little cretin. The only reason he has become so popular is down to the victim card being played and appealing to the base nature of the unwashed.

So next time he's at Ibrox don't give him dogs abuse, just turn your back on him when he's ranting around looking for a reaction. This will probably incite more excitable behaviour from him and his desperation to be centre of attention allowing his true nature to reveal itself. Then we can happily sit back and enjoy the fallout while we're enjoying 4IAR :21:

Did people actually believe he would get sacked? :lol:

not sacked, he was apparently going to "walk away" due to offf-field shit, this was a story doing the rounds of the VIP section at the piggery (i know one of the stewards that works that part, he's correct more often than he's not when the rumours start doing the rounds in that part)

apparently lawwell was looking for a replacement before xmas, he was seething at lennons antics but because they were desperate for the title to aid the finances he went along with it and proceeded to fuel it further, expecting to lose lennon at the end of the season

it would seem no one wants the job now, so he's stuck with lennon and all the baggage that they started and continued

good stuff, fuck them and their horrible filth ridden club

not sacked, he was apparently going to "walk away" due to offf-field shit, this was a story doing the rounds of the VIP section at the piggery (i know one of the stewards that works that part, he's correct more often than he's not when the rumours start doing the rounds in that part)

apparently lawwell was looking for a replacement before xmas, he was seething at lennons antics but because they were desperate for the title to aid the finances he went along with it and proceeded to fuel it further, expecting to lose lennon at the end of the season

it would seem no one wants the job now, so he's stuck with lennon and all the baggage that they started and continued

good stuff, fuck them and their horrible filth ridden club

I can't comment on what you've heard or not heard.

But I do believe they are stuck with lennon now as nobody else will take the job that lennon himself has made so impossible to do.

Guid enuff fur them.