pre season against the filth

hey kidz,

was driving home from work earlier and was listening to the real radio phone in.

anyway to cut a long stort short I jumped out at the shop and when i got back in it sounded like they were talking as if we and shameful FC had been invited to the same pre season tourney?

Dont know if this was just them gassing shite or was indeed true, but unconfirmed.

I was only in the car for a few more minutes and couldnt quite make out if it was true or they were just assuming "what if"

anyone hear it? and what would you think about playing them pre season.

bad idea in my opinion with the amount of times we played them this season.

they were just gassing

Cheers Nuts,

Just didnt hear the ins and outs of it (us in and them out!! :sherlock: )

wasnt sure if it was at least being tabled or just fuck all else to talk about on a dreek thursday

You mean you actually heard football being spoke about on the real radio "football" phone in ??????

I was listening to it today and for about half an hour all they spoke about was some cartoon character or something, I turned it over and turned it back 20 minutes later and they were still on about

The Oirish ex-pat bigots from Boston ruined any chance of that.

Is there not an invitational involvig the OF and PSV, Ajax and Feynoord lined up for the summer break ? Lemin will be shitting himself amongst all those sides full of DOB's no doubt!!!

It was then the Yanks came to there senses lol. Was there not a big piece in a Yank paper about us? We got a kicking im sure :angry:

aye mate that's what me and SWSL were just talking about.

it was some idiot reporter from the boston globe with zero facts,who wrote a fictional story about us (tu)

aye mate that's what me and SWSL were just talking about.

it was some idiot reporter from the boston globe with zero facts,who wrote a fictional story about us (tu)

Thats right, vaguely remember, fucking clowns but then Boston is full a them :rolleyes:

Thats right, vaguely remember, fucking clowns but then Boston is full a them :rolleyes:

the reporter had to take back what he wrote and basically say,rangers are a great club with a great support...

the total opposite from what he said in his original story <cr>

i'm sure he blamed his poor research on our club at the time.

i just think he was talking to his c***ic mates :lol:

Anyone got a link to this Boston story?

Edit: I found a few articles. Looking at comments left all accross the internet, it's amazing how Rangers fans rally around when the good name of the club needs assistance. We trully are the best fans on the planet.