Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Sick of hearing this transfer tag shite everytime someone mentions Kyle Lafferty. He didnt sign himself. Its not his fault the club payed that ammount for him OR how much hes getting for a salary.

Blame the boy for the things he responsible for please.

I also have to point out that if the criticism for Lafferty was in proportion to his "sins" then no-one would feel the need to beat him around the head with things that are outwith his control.

That and the fact that he isnt even in his prime as a footballer yet.

As someone has already stated he is a 5 or 6 million pound player if he can spread that end of season from over 10 months.

Rangers have been told to act quickly if they want to sign Israel striker Tomer Hemed by the player's agent.

The striker currently plays for Israeli side Maccabi Haifa but is expected to move on in the summer, with Rangers tipped to make a move for the 24-year-old.

However, Italian pair Cagliari and Bologna have also been credited with an interest and Hemed's agent, Yossi Gaier, has told the Gers they need to act quickly if they are to win the race for his signature.

"I'm waiting for a call about the plans of Rangers," said Gaier.

"Cagliari and Bologna are interested so clubs will have to make up their minds quickly."

Meanwhile, Rangers star Madjid Bougherra has admitted he would welcome a return to the Premier League, amid reported interest from Arsenal, but only with the blessing of new boss Ally McCosit.

He told the Scottish Sun: ''My focus is still on the Premier League. I played there for six months with Charlton and I want to go back as six months isn't a long time.

''I've spoken to Coisty and told him that if there is a new challenge which excites me then I'd like to take it. He understands my position.

''I have told him the truth because I respect him. He knows me, he knows what I need and he knows I have a good relationship with the club but if I go, I'd have to go cleanly. I don't want to lose what I have built up.''

Mechelen and Hibs the other clubs interested. Is this guy really good enough for us? <cr> Why are we scouting players who are being linked with a bottom 6 SPL club?

Surely it doesn't matter what teams are scouting him. Everyone wants to find a gem thats not going to cost them an arm and a leg.

Surely it doesn't matter what teams are scouting him. Everyone wants to find a gem thats not going to cost them an arm and a leg.

Yes, but surely if he was any good, more clubs than those interested would be wathing him, no? Seltic wanted him last year, why not anymore? Or are they waiting until we make the first move and they will come in and offer him more money like they did with Commons? I dont know much about him, which is why i was asking the question mate. Does the level of teams watching a player not generally indicate the standard of said player?

(tu)

Doesn't make it clear where he's had offers from- just says that he'll make a decision over his future by next week, and that we've been following him.

Could you post the important part of that article please mate? i keep getting a translation server error when chrome tries to translate :(

Source on FF says he's flying over next week for talks.

I have been told Hemed will fly in next week for talks.

He is one of two strikers McCoist wants to add competition to Jela/Laff partnership.

We have watched him seven times now - both Bomber and Durrant.

He is very keen to sign for us - it should happen as wages etc.. are well down the line.

Source..I have a friend extremely close to the UK agent Max Melzer who has mandate to handle any UK clubs in for him.

Seems probably true. Would be good to get our first player signed next week and at no cost! Still got the rest of that budget to use (tu)

From what I've seen and heard this guys a good player. Maccabi Haifi fans love him and don't want him to go. They value him highly.

Good scoring record last season and he broke into the Israeli National Team last week so he must be doing something right.

Someone on FF started a thread saying

I have been told Hemed will fly in next week for talks.

He is one of two strikers McCoist wants to add competition to Jela/Laff partnership.

We have watched him seven times now - both Bomber and Durrant.

He is very keen to sign for us - it should happen as wages etc.. are well down the line.

Source..I have a friend extremely close to the UK agent Max Melzer who has mandate to handle any UK clubs in for him.

Perhaps this is what durrant was referring too when he said "hopefully activity will pick up in the next couple of weeks and we will get a couple of people in" in the sun today :sherlock: