Tomer Hemed

paul1964

My thoughts exactly.

Imagine a story broke saying we were battling Hibs for a Sam Parkin or a Chris McGuire.

This forum would be outraged.

if you showed people a video of goodwillie and he was playing in holland most people wouldnt believe we could sign a player that good.

yes he splits opinion on here for some crazy reason.

if you showed people a video of goodwillie and he was playing in holland most people wouldnt believe we could sign a player that good.

yes he splits opinion on here for some crazy reason.

Because certain posters on here call any player in Scotland 'SPL pish' and their fan club hang on their every word.

Because certain posters on here call any player in Scotland 'SPL pish' and their fan club hang on their every word.

spot on.

this threads full of excitment over this guy. but theres not one person whos seen anything other than that video.

my guess is hes pish and hibs will sign him. but thats as valid as thoose saying hes another jelavic.

but at least i know it.

My thoughts exactly.

Imagine a story broke saying we were battling Hibs for a Sam Parkin or a Chris McGuire.

This forum would be outraged.

Although i usually agree with you and gunslinger i just wanted to play Devils Advocate...

This time last year Kilmarnock signed an unknown CM on loan who we are now looking at paying £1m pounds for...i wish we were competing for him back then, this could turn out to be the same?

Is it not more likely that this guy is talented. And now that hibs have freed up riordans wages they have seen were interested and hes from the isreali league on a bosman and they have thought. We could pull off a bit of a coup here.

Doesnt mean hes not got talent fs doh

Although i usually agree with you and gunslinger i just wanted to play Devils Advocate...

This time last year Kilmarnock signed an unknown CM on loan who we are now looking at paying £1m pounds for...i wish we were competing for him back then, this could turn out to be the same?

Eremenko wasn't unknown, he had just been doing terrible for the last few years.

Rangers will this week intensify their interest in Israeli striker Tomer Hemed as Ally McCoist targets his first summer signing.

The Maccabi Haifa player is available on a free transfer and has caught the eye of the new Ibrox boss.

Sportsmail understands Ian Durrant will fly to Riga to assess Hemed in Euro 2012 action for Israel against Latvia on Saturday.

Scout John Brown has already repeatedly watched the 24-year-old striker, who scored 17 goals for Maccabi last season.

Rangers are searching for a striker following Kenny Miller's departure to Bursaspor last January and the expiry of David Healy's short-term deal.

Celtic raided the Israeli market well last summer when they bought Beram Kayal from the same club and now McCoist is keen on the man whose goals helped Maccabi win the title.

Hemed has only just been called into the national squad, but is in line for his debut against the Latvians and Durrant plans to be in the Skonto stadium to further check him out.

The striker spent the season before last on loan at Nazareth Bnei Yehuda under the charge of English boss John Gregory.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1392921/Ally-McCoist-wants-Tomer-Hemed-Rangers.html