Tomer Hemed

paul1964

It'll be some young fella from DR Congo who hasn't even been established in someones youth team but yet he'll come to Rangers and do a Sebo... score in the game v Chelsea, then do fuck all and go to Slovan Bratislava where he scores a hat-trick every third game and turns out to be a world class player.. in a way similar to Charlie Adam without the hat-tricks doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Does this not read.... Jamie Hammil talks about the Hearts Hibs rivalry and in another Story, Rangers battle it out for a Striker? They could be battling it out with Barca for all we know.

That's how i read it, says nothing about battling it out with Hibs

It'll be some young fella from DR Congo who hasn't even been established in someones youth team but yet he'll come to Rangers and do a Sebo... score in the game v Chelsea, then do fuck all and go to Slovan Bratislava where he scores a hat-trick every third game and turns out to be a world class player.. in a way similar to Charlie Adam without the hat-tricks %7Boption%7Dhttp://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/public/style_emoti

since when did sebo become world class or Adam for that matter?

An Israeli I have on MSN (through a different forum) had this to say

Generally, he's an excellent striker.

Hemed (24) has played only one season for Haifa. on 09/10 he played for Nazareth (9 goals/7 assists) after finishing Haifa's youth academy. On 10/11 he is 18 goals/7 assists for the champions. He is strong and inteligent and Haifa wouldn't have let him he go had they had a choice. Anyway, there are reports in Israel Haifa are getting close to signing Eden Ben Basat so the Rangers prospect looks

credible

Had he played longer for Haifa I'm positive his price has only gone up so Rangers will make a shrewd deal if they sign him

I probed about still rather having Schechter to which the reply was

Haifa's youth academy is known for producing no nonesense diligent guys

So attitude is on Hemed's side. Shekhter is a bigger talent but he's a punk.

ah the lad who when were previously linked. plamf said this is more like it.

some folk will accept any shite as long as its foreign shite.

My thoughts exactly.

Imagine a story broke saying we were battling Hibs for a Sam Parkin or a Chris McGuire.

This forum would be outraged.