Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Seriously mate, its pretty derogatory, in fact its disgusting and highly offensive. Im pretty sure any Israeli folk looking in to see what we think of this guy wont get the banter the post was meant to put across.

Wind yer neck in.

He was just having a laugh, we are all big boys. Play nice.

Wind yer neck in.

He was just having a laugh, we are all big boys. Play nice.

I will wind no neck in, its embarrassing. We may be big boys and we may get it, but plenty more wont and its ammunition for those seeking to damage our name, brand and reputation! I expect better from those allegedly running this forum too.

I will wind no neck in, its embarrassing. We may be big boys and we may get it, but plenty more wont and its ammunition for those seeking to damage our name, brand and reputation! I expect better from those allegedly running this forum too.

Someone is going to use a throwaway comment that rfc52 said as ammunition to damage our name, brand and reputation? What planet are you on?

I expect better from the members on this forum too, well, just you really. Take the stick out your arse (tu)

Someone is going to use a throwaway comment that rfc52 said as ammunition to damage our name, brand and reputation? What planet are you on?

I expect better from the members on this forum too, well, just you really. Take the stick out your arse (tu)

Becuase i said skinny cow? But id still shag her wacko.gif

thats the hoo ha? Maybe thats why hes going to Serie A maybe he read my post and decided that was it he couldnt play for us!

:rolleyes:

Becuase i said skinny cow? But id still shag her wacko.gif

thats the hoo ha? Maybe thats why hes going to Serie A maybe he read my post and decided that was it he couldnt play for us!

:rolleyes:

Imagine having the audacity to say something like that on a football forum! You should be ashamed of yourself!

*pulls the stick out his arse*

I still feel the same. Now the personal insult is a throwaway comment? Fuck me, it gets worse. Is this you trying to play it down? Because you are doing a pretty poor job of it, almost trying to make it out like i am in the wrong for expecting a bit of respect for a potential signings better half.

I still feel the same. Now the personal insult is a throwaway comment? Fuck me, it gets worse. Is this you trying to play it down? Because you are doing a pretty poor job of it, almost trying to make it out like i am in the wrong for expecting a bit of respect for a potential signings better half.

Oh shut up, she isn't reading this. I am not playing down anything. It is a football forum this is what happens. Plus she is the one posing for pictures like that, what does she expect? Guys to sit and say "Oh that girl is attractive but I will keep it respectful because she is going out with someone who I want to play for us"

This cunt having a laugh or is he on the blob? :D