Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Becuase i said skinny cow? But id still shag her wacko.gif

thats the hoo ha? Maybe thats why hes going to Serie A maybe he read my post and decided that was it he couldnt play for us!

:rolleyes:

Maybe he has done some research on the famous Rangers fans and found exactly what he was told about us! Who knows. Maybe his agent or a friend or family member found the biggest online Rangers fans forum and within it a thread about him, this wee guy from Israel and within this thread they found vile, disgusting, offensive and embarrassing remarks about his mrs and thought this is not the type of animals i want to play for, these people are horrible. Who knows. Maybe the mob from Italy offered him more money. Who knows. Maybe he is having a medical tmrw in Glasgow and him nor his agent even own a computer let alone knowing what a fans forum is. Who knows. :rolleyes:

Maybe he has done some research on the famous Rangers fans and found exactly what he was told about us! Who knows. Maybe his agent or a friend or family member found the biggest online Rangers fans forum and within it a thread about him, this wee guy from Israel and within this thread they found vile, disgusting, offensive and embarrassing remarks about his mrs and thought this is not the type of animals i want to play for, these people are horrible. Who knows. Maybe the mob from Italy offered him more money. Who knows. Maybe he is having a medical tmrw in Glasgow and him nor his agent even own a computer let alone knowing what a fans forum is. Who knows. :rolleyes:

Or maybe its Tomer Hemed?

The plot thickens...

Oh shut up, she isn't reading this. I am not playing down anything. It is a football forum this is what happens. Plus she is the one posing for pictures like that, what does she expect? Guys to sit and say "Oh that girl is attractive but I will keep it respectful because thats the right thing to do"

Yes.

Maybe he has done some research on the famous Rangers fans and found exactly what he was told about us! Who knows. Maybe his agent or a friend or family member found the biggest online Rangers fans forum and within it a thread about him, this wee guy from Israel and within this thread they found vile, disgusting, offensive and embarrassing remarks about his mrs and thought this is not the type of animals i want to play for, these people are horrible. Who knows. Maybe the mhob from Italy offered him more money. Who knows. Maybe he is having a medical tmrw in Glasgow and him nor his agent even own a computer let alone knowing what a fans forum is. Who knows. :rolleyes:

That is the fucking strangest post i have ever seen on here! Talk about fucking deluded!

Calling someone a skinny cow is not vile or disgusting ya fucking head case! She is skinny she is flaunting her tits so i called her a skinny cow!

Having to explain yourself to a fucking crack pot on the internet :lol:

To be fair this is romantic talk in Drumchapel.

Sweet mate :sherlock:

In the drum she would get roofied and roasted then a video spread around of her taking it. Thats a romantic night in the drum!

Aww aye wae a bottle of buckie thrown in for good measure

That is the fucking strangest post i have ever seen on here! Talk about fucking deluded!

Calling someone a skinny cow is not vile or disgusting ya fucking head case! She is skinny she is flaunting her tits so i called her a skinny cow!

Having to explain yourself to a fucking crack pot on the internet :lol:

OMG

*jaw drops*

Im out

I could make Sebo look good if I put together a YouTube video. :lol:

I'll judge him if he signs.

Agreed,you could make any player look good on youtube but he's free so we're not going lose out even if he is pish.

In the drum she would get roofied and roasted then a video spread around of her taking it. Thats a romantic night in the drum!

Aww aye wae a bottle of buckie thrown in for good measure

My eyes are welling up here mate,there's a mass of women out there hoping that someone like you enters their life...and their anus.

My eyes are welling up here mate,there's a mass of women out there hoping that someone like you enters their life...and their anus.

I am always happy to oblige!

Even Eusebio loved the drum! He knew they clatty middens would abseil from his cock all for a free drink :sherlock:

I am always happy to oblige!

Even Eusebio loved the drum! He knew they clatty middens would abseil from his cock all for a free drink :sherlock:

:lol:

*starts packing bags*

Can you imagine the comments she will get walking about Glasgow though?

'Geez a gobble ya cow' ...and that's just from the women!

It depends on the guys own ambition

Does he see playing for a middle of the road club in a fantastic league an attraction

Or does he see playing for a fantastic club in a middle of the road league an attraction

Some guys just want an easy life , nice weather , good food , no hassles and responsibility

And others thrive on being in the pressure pot

Let's hope he likes the pot