If you could take one back

well cunts,  

319 members have voted

1. 1. which player would you bring back?

• Alan Hutton
    • Barry Ferguson
    • Charlie Adam
    • Carlos Cuellar
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Kris Boyd
    • Kenny Miller
    • Seeeeebooooooooo.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam over Arteta for a few reasons. He is younger, Scottish, came through our youth system, supports the club and is much more modest about his achievments and how good he really is!

Adam is probably more modest because Arteta is a much better player

Adam is probably more modest because Arteta is a much better player

When Adam was up here he walked around like he fukin owned the place, parking in disabled spaces causing fights in bookies because his credit card didnt work he was a total c**t!

He even said himself moving down south was the best thing he could have done as a football player and as a man as he matured an awful lot.

Ive never seen Arteta ever say anything that would make him seen un-modest of thats even a word haha, even when the English media have hyped him up about playing for Spain or even England hes always came across really well IMO.

it's inevitable that we will hear pish about bringing back ex players, happens all the time. this is purely hypothetical, so if you had to choose, which one of these players would you bring back?

Don't call me a cunt.

Got to be Adam if he was deployed properly.

The rest are finished... Arteta could not lace Charlie's boots at the moment.

Hutton is now a poor man's Whittaker without the versatility.

All this creaming over Cuellar as well... He was decent. He is a centre-half for fuck sake... and not as good as Davie Weir either. Is it his save against the Orcs that cemented his place??? Miller was thrice the player for us but he played for the orcs... you see what I am getting at?

I wish I could say Ferguson with honesty... but I am not sure. Adam has been a revelation.

All this creaming over Cuellar as well... He was decent. He is a centre-half for fuck sake... and not as good as Davie Weir either. Is it his save against the Orcs that cemented his place??? Miller was thrice the player for us but he played for the orcs... you see what I am getting at?

I wish I could say Ferguson with honesty... but I am not sure. Adam has been a revelation.

Great post. (tu)

Hutton for me, the way he attacks up the right with the ball and draws fouls is class and he would shore up the defence plus when you play with an attacking fullback other teams tend to struggle going forward on that flank !!!

I picked Adam. The guy has the best left foot in Britain and he is going to get better and Better when he joins one of the big boys down south.

The guy is a different player from his rangers days. Lost a lot of weight and his left peg is magic.

Adam could be worth about 20 points in a Rangers team.

What a load of shite you posted there. Cuellar was nothing short of magnificent and is the main reason we got to a European cup final. He is also much better than Weir.