Rangers vs. Chelsea at Ibrox pre-season.

Togs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three things I don't like about this;

1. It will be hi-jacked by the 'blue brothers' brigade and turned in to a 'we're all best pals' affair.

2. Why play a friendly when the season has started? Daft idea.

3. Chelsea are cunts.

Three things I don't like about this;

1. It will be hi-jacked by the 'blue brothers' brigade and turned in to a 'we're all best pals' affair.

2. Why play a friendly when the season has started? Daft idea.

3. Chelsea are cunts.

The SPL decided we are to start the season early and therefore giving us a week off in August to play money making friendlies that we would normally play if we started the season as usual.

The SPL decided we are to start the season early and therefore giving us a week off in August to play money making friendlies that we would normally play if we started the season as usual.

Don't really see the point in this, it's not like it's necessary to play friendlies? Will surely just be a distraction.

so we are playing chelsea and linfield this summer? lets get a game with hamburg arranged as well :sherlock:

or a pre season tournament

rangers-chelsea-linfield n hamburg

now that would be dynamytie

Cannot wait for this. Last time was the best friendly i've ever been to, without doubt.

fucking love Chelsea as well. What a cracking bunch of fans too (tu)

Looking forward to singing Chelsea Rangers and who the fuck are man united :party::uk:

Don't really see the point in this, it's not like it's necessary to play friendlies? Will surely just be a distraction.

It's not necessary to sell replica tops, food and drink, charge for the car park, etc either.

It does help though.

Whats the bets the SPL Fixture Super Computer has us due to play Aberdeen or Caley away that weekend so that game ends having to head up there for a midweek game.

It's not necessary to sell replica tops, food and drink, charge for the car park, etc either.

It does help though.

None of that involves the players.

A pointless friendly. I think it is a horrible idea to have a friendly 2 games into the new season.

I hope we field a second string team. Getting off to a good start in the SPL is more important than playing a meaningless friendly against Rangers wannabes.