Bothroyd and Given to Celtic ?

Celtic wouldn't pay Bothroyd any more than Cardiff would. He'll move to an EPL club

As for Given, who honestly gives a fuck? A 35 year old who hasn't kicked a ball in 12 months

Really ? :lol:

What about Ledley ? Celtic blew Cardiff out the water with Ledley.

Cardiff will be struggling to offer Bothroyd 15k and Celtic will come in and offer him 25k.

If an EPL club who can offer more than the scum come in then he will probably be off to the prem.

Really ? :lol:

What about Ledley ? Celtic blew Cardiff out the water with Ledley.

Cardiff will be struggling to offer Bothroyd 15k and Celtic will come in and offer him 25k.

If an EPL club who can offer more than the scum come in then he will probably be off to the prem.

Exactly. Cardiff are rooked, well and truly in the financial gutter.

Surely their spending won't be as frivolous this year seeing as they have no Champions League money yet again? Their wage bill must be enormous already without signing those two, who would probably command at least £40k a week between them.

I wouldn't even be too bothered if they did get Bothroyd. A good player on his day but he's outrageously inconsistent.

city wont allow given to be sold unless they get a better back up to hart

so it will likely be a loan move, which would save the beggars on wages

as for boothroyd, meh he's another player in an already over populated position in the beggar squad

that wee tit lennon still doesnt realise that his defence is fucking rotten and strikers wont fix that :lol:

Surely their spending won't be as frivolous this year seeing as they have no Champions League money yet again? Their wage bill must be enormous already without signing those two, who would probably command at least £40k a week between them.

I wouldn't even be too bothered if they did get Bothroyd. A good player on his day but he's outrageously inconsistent.

Given will want more than £40k a week himself.

Given will want more than £40k a week himself.

Exactly, there's no way they can sustain their current level of spending, never mind bringing in guys with very little sell-on value on huge contracts. I hope they do right enough, because the shit will very much hit the fan soon and they will find themselves in big trouble.

Exactly, there's no way they can sustain their current level of spending, never mind bringing in guys with very little sell-on value on huge contracts. I hope they do right enough, because the shit will very much hit the fan soon and they will find themselves in big trouble.

I hope they do too, to think you need to pay a keeper that sort of salary to play in this league is delusional.

(tu)