The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

I thought the atmosphere was great on Sunday , only slight gripe i had was there was a bit too much flag waving during the game there was quite long periods i could hardly see a thing atall during the second half.

I sit in GF1 and the blue order used to be brilliant. Going back and forth with the away fans etc....

But since the move I think they are terrible. I sat in broomloan yesterday but I could hardly hear them!

The Aberdeen fans were singing about how shit the atmosphere was and when u looked at the blue order n union bears it just looked a few people jumping twirling scarfs or whatever. U could hardly hear the drum, band etc

Maybe the guys will say it's better but I think it looks like parkhead. Noone singing but a tiny section or there own. In fact Aberdeen fans even sang are u septic in disguise!

Point 1 - How do you back that up when numbers have more than doubled? You used to look at BF5 and it was 6 or 7 rows standing and now it's a whole section standing, also what you on about 'Going back and forth with the away fans etc'

Point 2 - The move has made the group louder and stronger, how you can't see that is a mystery.

Point 3 - Who gives a shit what the Aberdeen fans were singing, When you watch highlights of any of the 4 games so far, you can hear the drum loud and clear for the whole 90minutes.

Point 4 - 'Noone singing but a tiny section or there own' It's nothing like the Piggary. Gone are the days when you're going to get full stands and most of the stadium singing.

Might I ask why you claim to sit in GF1 but then suddenly you sat in Broomloan on Sunday?

Tbo and ub are doing a cracking job but I do have one gripe. I feel the foreign sounding chants actually take away from the atmosphere rather than add to it. A case in point was the start of the Maribor game where my section in the GR was actually starting to get going for a change right up until one of these started for ten minutes It's the one that kind of goes clap clap clap, ooooo oo oooo. This killed the atmosphere where I was stone dead( I did try) and it never perked up again until after boca scored. I believe that we'ld be better sticking to songs that mean something to people so that it may encourage them to join in, rather than meaningless noise. I did make this point in another thread but thought I might aswell stick it in here too. Any thoughts on this? I should reiterate that I'm not having a go as you folks pretty much are the atmosphere in Ibrox nowadays.

Point 1 - How do you back that up when numbers have more than doubled? You used to look at BF5 and it was 6 or 7 rows standing and now it's a whole section standing, also what you on about 'Going back and forth with the away fans etc'

Point 2 - The move has made the group louder and stronger, how you can't see that is a mystery.

Point 3 - Who gives a shit what the Aberdeen fans were singing, When you watch highlights of any of the 4 games so far, you can hear the drum loud and clear for the whole 90minutes.

Point 4 - 'Noone singing but a tiny section or there own' It's nothing like the Piggary. Gone are the days when you're going to get full stands and most of the stadium singing.

Might I ask why you claim to sit in GF1 but then suddenly you sat in Broomloan on Sunday?

At the end of the day mate it's what me and the people I sit next to all thought. I'm not trying to Iffend or upset anyone but the fact is they are quieter since they moved!

The only reason I mentioned the sheep fans is because they were singing songs about us not singing yet when u looked at the blue order/union bears you could see they were doing something but as I've said you could hardly hear them!

I do sit in GF1 Row P seats 30-34. But I was sitting in broomloan with my cousin who was up from England but I don't see what that's go to do with anything :S

All I'm saying is I've sat in a few seats already this year for euro games but compared to what they used to be like it's far quieter.

Half the folk on here might disagree but it just feels Like they have been shoved in a corner out of the way. Fair enough people didn't join in all the time but in govan wheee I sit a fair few people do join in, even if it's just clapping or standing up etc but it's just not as good so far this season!

Are you in the blue order or UB?

In regards to going back and forward with the away fans there used to be banter between them. They were ripping a girl next to us in broomloan and it was funny n we were saying stuffbavk to them then u could hear something coming from the other section but if we couldn't hear it then I doubt they could.

The difference before is although it might only have been a few rows it was right in the centre and spread to other sections but now it doesn't. We even looked over to try n get involved and they were all singing at each other.

As I said I'm not trying to upset or offend anyone but I don't see how anyone who sits in copland or govan even the main stand can say the group despite as you said being stronger and having greater numbers is any louder etc.