The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

i agree that wallace has been signed with an idea of perhaps papac going to CB. Papac has all the good elements required to be a good center back, I always felt he was unlucky to be pushed out to the fullback area. At that time we were desperate to fill in the left back area. Who's to say an extended runout at centerback beside bougherra might bring out the best in papac?

I also think super ally is playing his cards well here, I think he's covering for lots of eventualities.

if we lose a CB, papac into that position, wallace into LB

if we lose papac, wallace in to cover.

davis was on the right of midfield last game, so now, wallace could be ML, and ortez would move over to MR.

Papac to centre-back :anguish:

Despite Papac initially playing as a centre-back, he is not a centre-back.

He's a consistently average left-back whom I adore.

Michael Ball and Tore Andre Flo were the two biggest signing disasters in our history, taking all into account

£18.5 million on a shite Sasa Papac and Kris Boyd's predecessor at swording diddy teams

The summer we spent £10 million on Ball and Christian Nerlinger was a painful one :(

£1.5m for this lad is stupid.

Held to ransom by Romanov for an everage player.We should have paid Bursaspor half that for Miller and used another £250k off it towards Goodwillie or used the whole lot towards the Dutch lad.

IMO we didn't need a left back as much as we need wingers and centre halves

Wallace offers cover for both the LB and LM positions. As much as people don't like it, we needed a Wallace type player to act as cover and push for a place in our team out on the left. We've been threadbare out there for years and now we have options. Be glad.