The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

We'll just have to trust our management. If they think a player is good enough, then we'll be behind them.

We are now in a new era, everyone involved with the club wants the best...

He's on par with Izaguirre and could potentially be better with the champions

No he's not. Wallace has never performed to what Izaguirre has this season and the bheggar is suspect defensively!

Romanov turned town £3.2 million for Andrew Driver and said last year that he would not listen to offers of under £5 million for Lee Wallace

And?

Can't believe the negativity i'm reading about him, he's played for his country, the year before last some would argue he was better than papac at spl level. Craig Levein who managed paul dixon at dundee utd... picked lee wallace over him for scotland. he's young and he's scottish and he's much better going forward than papac.

I think it would be great to have 2 quality left backs in our ranks. The only gamble for me is his injury other than that he's got just as much potential as the likes of whitts, naisy & thomson when we signed them... this is a great piece of business in my eyes, around a million quid would be ideal!

I really can't see why anyone is looking forward to seeing Lee Wallace at Rangers. He isn't good enough. Even when he was on "form", I've never been able to see the fuss that everyone else sees. His delivery is atrocious and he's far too injury prone to even consider signing.

He's Hearts problem. Let them deal with it.

There are far better players out there if Rangers actually look. Before anyone says anything, I know Rangers have been looking all across Europe and even South America.

Naismith

Boyd

Miller

Thompson

Whittaker

Novo

etc etc etc were all players who came from run of the mill scottish teams......

I was a fan of Stevie Thompson, improved while at the Rangers but didn't take his chance often enough when he started games.