Adam Rooney

a guy that scored 2 less goals than goodwillie (who alot of people are saying we must sign) in the spl last season , yet it appears they wouldnt want this guy anywhere near ibrox , dont get it .

edit : he would also be alot cheaper and doesnt come with the baggage that goodwille has

I said at the end of the season no but the more i think about it i would take him and i think we could easilt get him for under 500k.

scored 2 less goals than goodwillie at a team much poorer than dundee united. Could be a superb investment for Rangers tbh. would improve under ally and the coaches here and is still young with massive profit potential.

bit of height and weight and a decent scoring record. Bosman. I´ll bet hes double the player that Hemed is and yet we leave alone. If the guy had the bottle to come to Rangers then I´d take him.

Hes guff, goal scoring record littered with penalties this year and fluffed very good chances against the old firm

also score dsome very good goals. hes still young and has still got plenty of time to learn and im sure ally could help him improve. under 500k for a good young player with potential is a good investment imo.